Catholic vs Cak Fulton vs Carter

uptempo

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter over Fulton. Too much Bowen and Jackson. Best two players in town.

CAK? Maybe. Maybe Catholic. Toss up. Catholic cause they are on the home floor.

With games postponed, school out, bad roads. Does any of the teams get to gym for practice.

The reason the 4AA championship was moved to Friday was to allow teams to try and practice Wednesday or Thursday

RB I think you mean you hope Carter takes it. They very well could win, they are super talented and I'm kind of surprised they've lost as many games as they have. Fulton plays hard and has its fair share of talent too, I'd say be a really good game... Be one worth admission!

CAK? Maybe. Maybe Catholic. Toss up. Catholic cause they are on the home floor.

With games postponed, school out, bad roads. Does any of the teams get to gym for practice.

It is tough to beat a team 3 times but I would have to say we should be a slight favorite seeing that we beat them twice and the game is at fulton...

Q,

I didn't mention Hutch's name or refer to him at all. I think you took a big stride there. IMO Catholic is a better rebounding team and CAK is a better defender on the floor

If Catholic wins the rebounding by a great margin I suspect they will win. If CAK stays relatively even in the rebounding category I think they will win.

As I stated in my original post I could be 0-2 at the end of this with my predictions

No slight intended or implied to Hutch.

Both CAK and Catholic play very good defense. CAK plays more zone than Catholic. In the first game, Catholic shot the ball horribly from 3. In the two games with CAK, Catholic only had 7 and 8 turnovers. Don't see us going 1-22 from 3 again. Catholic was playing very well the second game until a 30 minute halftime on senior night when CAK introduced every senior basketballer along with  every cheerleader, dance team member, wrestler, manager, swimmer, pep band member, choral member that sang the anthem, water polo team. Heck they may have even thrown in the debate and robotics team. LOL