Region 2-AA Tournament thoughts?

AlcoaBasketball

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since no one seems to know I did a little research. Ptg from catholic is healthy and playing. This being said think Carholic will advance with a hard fought win over Fulton

Looks like Alcoa gave one away. Carter escaped. CAK took care of AE. Look for Carter to advance and play the Irish for Region championship.

What is schedule for today as far as time frame.

Since no one seems to know I did a little research. Ptg from catholic is healthy and playing. This being said think Carholic will advance with a hard fought win over Fulton

Looks like Alcoa gave one away. Carter escaped. CAK took care of AE. Look for Carter to advance and play the Irish for Region championship.

With Catholic not practicing because of the weather, the Irish found out before the game with G-P that Smith was released.

I like it...

I like the concept but keep in mind Luke hasn't played in a few weeks! I see CAK with the win. Catholic will battle hard but a win at the Jody Wright Pavilion is never easy. The Irish have the potential if they play like the played in the second halves against Webb and Maryville. We can't settle for threes but certainly  better team when they are falling. Got to stay out of foul trouble and use our size and strength. Fulton tends to get a lot of calls but maybe the refs from Tri-Cities will have a good game.