THE TWO BEST PROGRAMS IN CLASS A MATCH UP IN REGION SEMIS

UCSportsFan

I have no clue who these three might be (guru, Indian, 02) but I am one of the hillbillies you speak of and I understood your post perfectly. I am not going to get into a discussion about who is or is not educated (UC has already gone there), I will however talk about 7A against the rest of the state.

7A has a shot at winning it all once again that's for sure and that District has typically been the power district. However I wouldn’t count out some others in North / East Tennessee say South Greene and North Greene both are strong right now. Grace, Meigs, OS and Oneida will beat each other up but two of them very well could be in the conversation at some point. I’m not sure about the West section of the state I have not seen any of those teams play so far this season.

I hope this hillbilly didn't mess up this to bad I would hate to have the educated folks correct me too.

Hillbilly out!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Hopi

First off, if you don't want people to misunderstand you then maybe you should be more thorough in the way you make your headlines. Second you put it in all capital letters to really emphasize it like its a huge game when I reality it's not. No matter how decorated a program's past are it doesn't mean they are the 2 best Programs currently. Hope that helped educate you Mr. Scholar.

Edited by theGURU

First off, if you don't want people to misunderstand you then maybe you should be more thorough in the way you make your headlines. Second you put it in all capital letters to really emphasize it like its a huge game when I reality it's not. No matter how decorated a program's past are it doesn't mean they are the 2 best Programs currently. Hope that helped educate you Mr. Scholar.

Its definitely a huge game for us. I'm curious how many state championships does your team have? What's their record over the past 15 years at the glass house? It must be quite a few for you to say a match up between two traditional power houses with 16 state championships between them, isn't that big of a deal. The state championship will again come back to 7A this year. It will mark the 6th gold ball won by 7A over the past 8 years. How many has your team/district/region won in their existence?

Edited by UCSportsFan

I have no clue who these three might be (guru, Indian, 02) but I am one of the hillbillies you speak of and I understood your post perfectly. I am not going to get into a discussion about who is or is not educated (UC has already gone there), I will however talk about 7A against the rest of the state.

7A has a shot at winning it all once again that's for sure and that District has typically been the power district. However I wouldn’t count out some others in North / East Tennessee say South Greene and North Greene both are strong right now. Grace, Meigs, OS and Oneida will beat each other up but two of them very well could be in the conversation at some point. I’m not sure about the West section of the state I have not seen any of those teams play so far this season.

I hope this hillbilly didn't mess up this to bad I would hate to have the educated folks correct me too.

Hillbilly out!!!!!!!!!

great post well written and I agree there are a lot of good teams out there this year as always. There are several teams that have a shot at going to the state tournament this year and there are a handful that have a shot at winning it in my opinion. Oliver Springs is not one of them however. Edited by UCSportsFan

Well you maybe right but everyone left has a chance. I heard someone last year was destine to win it all and it didn't happen. Maybe just maybe 1 of the 32 teams left in Single A can pull off the impossible again you never know.

Edited by Hopi

Jc better start recruiting ,future does not look bright in Gainesboro after this group of juniors granduate.. Clarkrange will continue to cherry pick fentress county and be good year in year out.. First year coach brown did not coach 7/8 grade, he also used to coach 5/6 but stopped that couple years ago. Is the flame from the fire dwindling, takes tons of commitment to win in the boro just sayin..

Its definitely a huge game for us. I'm curious how many state championships does your team have? What's their record over the past 15 years at the glass house? It must be quite a few for you to say a match up between two traditional power houses with 16 state championships between them, isn't that big of a deal. The state championship will again come back to 7A this year. It will mark the 6th gold ball won by 7A over the past 8 years. How many has your team/district/region won in their existence?

See you keep emphasizing the past, yet here we are in the present. Our girls haven't had a lot of success in the past but our boys are the "most decorated" program in Class A. But that doesn't mean im on the boys forumd talking them up because of what they have done. Edited by theGURU

See you keep emphasizing the past, yet here we are in the present. Our girls haven't had a lot of success in the past but our boys is the "most decorated" program in Class A. But that doesn't mean on im the boys programs talking them up because I what they have done.

I could care less if you talk your boys up or you don't i'm proud of the girls and our program.  I'm on here talking about a great match up in Class A girls basketball between to rival schools that are very good and have been for a long time.

I could care less if you talk your boys up or you don't i'm proud of the girls and our program. I'm on here talking about a great match up in Class A girls basketball between to rival schools that are very good and have been for a long time.

Thats great and I'm just on here asking how the 2 best can meet in a Semi Final of Regions?