THE TWO BEST PROGRAMS IN CLASS A MATCH UP IN REGION SEMIS

UCSportsFan

Yea, I knew i liked you summit. I heard York had a couple good 8th graders again this year maybe they will stay there after the summer work outs OR NOT. SMH.

This is old, inaccurate, and stupid. Just stop. Neither Jackson County nor Fentress County are zoned. Any kid can go to any school. By the way, when your school is great you don't have to recruit. if you knew the situation at the other school, you would shut your mouth. These schools have great traditions because the best players play. It doesn't matter what your last name is, who your parents are, or how much money you have. Instead of hating, how about just enjoying some great basketball?
  • Upvote 1

This is old, inaccurate, and stupid. Just stop. Neither Jackson County nor Fentress County are zoned. Any kid can go to any school. By the way, when your school is great you don't have to recruit. if you knew the situation at the other school, you would shut your mouth. These schools have great traditions because the best players play. It doesn't matter what your last name is, who your parents are, or how much money you have. Instead of hating, how about just enjoying some great basketball?

Another CMON MAN is due this statement. Everyone knows and I mean E V E R Y O N E knows what goes on. I do know the situation. Keep recruiting maybe you get past first round this year.

First off, if you don't want people to misunderstand you then maybe you should be more thorough in the way you make your headlines. Second you put it in all capital letters to really emphasize it like its a huge game when I reality it's not. No matter how decorated a program's past are it doesn't mean they are the 2 best Programs currently. Hope that helped educate you Mr. Scholar.

It was pretty clear to me what he meant. A program and a team are two different things. You may have the best team for one year, but a program is built over time and wins on a consistent basis. In this instance it is hard you argue against his point.

It was pretty clear to me what he meant. A program and a team are two different things. You may have the best team for one year, but a program is built over time and wins on a consistent basis. In this instance it is hard you argue against his point.

This..  I agree that you cant argue with jackson co as a program.  Obviously they were down a little this year.  but....  this guys asks for every bit of the criticism he gets...  

How many state championships does Perry County girls have? There is a different thread for the boys but while we are on the subject they haven't been relevant for awhile and if my memory serves me correctly the last state championship you had the coach was from Sparta. We have 8 state championships out of which only one team had a starter on it that wasn't born and raised in Jackson County so keep your mouth shut unless you know the facts!

What about the twins from York? Was the RBS player born and raised in JC or Macon? What about at least one girl from Upperman? Not trying to start an argument with you, just trying to clarify any misinformation that I might have.

What about the twins from York? Was the RBS player born and raised in JC or Macon? What about at least one girl from Upperman? Not trying to start an argument with you, just trying to clarify any misinformation that I might have.

The twins did not win a state championship rabbit, now Laken is the one player that JC won a state championship with.  Thanks for piling on brother