Who will be 5A championship contenders?

gobears89

All I said was that I played on a team that beat Maryville 70-28 and him being a maryville fan gets mad and calls me a fraud based on my screen name? Then evidently he knows every person on Clevelands 1993 team? Am I missing something here? Lol

Yeah, I'm soooo mad. Way to deflect some more. Like I said, I know most of the key players on that squad who have no idea who you are...

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm soooo mad. Way to deflect some more. Like I said, I know most of the key players on that squad who have no idea who you are...

How would they know who he is based off of a coacht screen name anyways? The only way they would know is if he told them or publically shared it here. Edited by Governors91

One of the beauitful things about internet forums is you can really speak your mind because of the anonymity provided by online interaction. If you tell everyone who you are you have to censor yourself and you are limited in what you can say.That kind of defeats the purpose of even coming on here.

Edited by Governors91

I told him I wouldn't out his name, all I asked for was his jersey number. Here's the situation though.... I've asked my Cleveland buddies who he was before and they all were clueless.

One, they said no one from the class of 1996 went on to play college ball. Two, a few of then said when they tried to ask who he was he balked. Even to his former teammates? I'm not into Internet cowardice, but in spirit of him keeping his ID confidential all I asked for was his jersey number.

That said, mine was #7 for Maryville those three years we played against Cleveland. Now, I'll give my name if you want because I'm not worried trying to hide behind a screen name...

Edited by JSamson7

Foosball 96...I'm curious as to who you are as well...considering I was a part of the 93 and 94 teams...and I as well wrestled for CHS...although now I wish they'd take my name off their wall...I started my senior year and started all 4 years for the raiders...

I also coached there as well...but have since parted ways...

That 93 team was the toughest team we had...94 & 95 were average...

One of the beauitful things about internet forums is you can really speak your mind because of the anonymity provided by online interaction. If you tell everyone who you are you have to censor yourself and you are limited in what you can say.That kind of defeats the purpose of even coming on here.

That's why we have alter egos Buddy.