Who will be 5A championship contenders?

gobears89

Foosball 96...I'm curious as to who you are as well...considering I was a part of the 93 and 94 teams...and I as well wrestled for CHS...although now I wish they'd take my name off their wall...I started my senior year and started all 4 years for the raiders...

I also coached there as well...but have since parted ways...

That 93 team was the toughest team we had...94 & 95 were average...

I know whom u are, and u know whom I am. But as I said I feel no need to reveal my identify. If you'd like I can tell u exactly who u are

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JSam, why do you care who he is? Who cares if he is lying or not? What does it matter? If he wasn't a part of the team and says he is then more power to him. I could really care less who was on what team 20 some odd years ago. Leave the guy alone good grief lol

He played at maryville but talks to all of Cleveland's top athletes on a daily basis. 20 years later? :)

Edited by fooseball96

JSam, why do you care who he is? Who cares if he is lying or not? What does it matter? If he wasn't a part of the team and says he is then more power to him. I could really care less who was on what team 20 some odd years ago. Leave the guy alone good grief lol

Because I'm not a fan of Internet cowards. I'll let it go, but someone who is into hiding things usually can't be trusted.