Who will be 5A championship contenders?

gobears89

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'd be nice if I didn't have to read novels about WB on a 5A thread. We all know WB has never lost a game because the other team may have been better than them. No way that's possible. We've been hearing the same redundant shi* from you forever now. No go back to the other 15 threads about WB.

I second the motion

We all know WB has never lost a game because the other team may have been better than them. No way that's possible. We've been hearing the same redundant shi* from you forever now. No go back to the other 15 threads about WB.

Never said or implied that. And it would be nice if I didn't have to keep saying the same redundant shi* because people are ignorant about the situation at WB.

Never said or implied that. And it would be nice if I didn't have to keep saying the same redundant shi* because people are ignorant about the situation at WB.

If they were ignorant they sure as he&* aren't anymore. Their are about 16 threads about them with each one having nearly 100 pages on them. How could their possibly be that much to talk about from a team that has a 133-232 all time record in the programs history? Good Lord. Edited by SweetScience

If they were ignorant they sure as he&* aren't anymore. Their are about 16 threads about them with each one having nearly 100 pages on them. How could their possibly be that much to talk about from a team that has a 133-232 all time record in the programs history? Good Lord.

SS,

What's your problem? Someone asked a question and I answered it. And then someone else questioned my answer and I backed up my answer with an explanation. Say or think what you want but i'm right. When you are turning the football over 5 or 6 times a game it's an internal problem. Acknowledging and pointing out that problem is not taking anything away from the other team, it's stating the facts. I have reasons to believe that these problems can and will be fixed now that Shadowens is in town. That's the way I see it and that's what i'm going to say to anyone who asks about it. If i'm redundant, so what? How else are you supposed to drive home a point if people just won't listen?

SS,

What's your problem? Someone asked a question and I answered it. And then someone else questioned my answer and I backed up my answer with an explanation. Say or think what you want but i'm right. When you are turning the football over 5 or 6 times a game it's an internal problem. Acknowledging and pointing out that problem is not taking anything away from the other team, it's stating the facts. I have reasons to believe that these problems can and will be fixed now that Shadowens is in town. That's the way I see it and that's what i'm going to say to anyone who asks about it. If i'm redundant, so what? How else are you supposed to drive home a point if people just won't listen?

I'm just tired of seeing shi& about William Blunt to be frankly honest lol.