Signal Mountain Names Ty Wise As Head Football Coach

playing pro FB does not translate to being a winning head coach......if he puts up the same record up on NRBM that he did the 2 years at his last  duty station; the yuppies will push him back down the mountain in 2 years

Booger just sayin  ;)

Don't you worry yer little booger brain too much about what happens up on the Mountain.  We'll be good enough to beat yer leprechauns for the next couple of years. ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta worry; its boogers nature.....Boogers a loving and caring guy....you were good enough last year to beat us, but yall got severely outcoached and that forced a retirement for another coaching gig thats in the works.....he also saw the talent level starting to go down hill (no pun intended)......ole' Boog did not make the win prediction that happened last year and still aint gonna make that prediction for next year.....don't like crow and cant stand sticking these bunyioned up feet in my mouth.....can't imagine it, but your foot must taste better for you to make that prediction

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

gotta worry; its boogers nature.....Boogers a loving and caring guy....you were good enough last year to beat us, but yall got severely outcoached and that forced a retirement for another coaching gig thats in the works.....he also saw the talent level starting to go down hill (no pun intended)......ole' Boog did not make the win prediction that happened last year and still aint gonna make that prediction for next year.....don't like crow and cant stand sticking these bunyioned up feet in my mouth.....can't imagine it, but your foot must taste better for you to make that prediction

You should be worried. Very worried. 😈

Booger yall had 7 kids sign college scholarships, more than Signal, Baylor and McCallie combined I do believe! So yall definitely were more than good enough to beat us last year. It wasn't all coaching. Granted there may have been some questionable calls but coaching not the only thing that won that game. It couldn't have been more obvious!

Naw, but crow ain't bad if ya got enough hot sauce and cold beverage. burp.gif

Booger yall had 7 kids sign college scholarships, more than Signal, Baylor and McCallie combined I do believe! So yall definitely were more than good enough to beat us last year. It wasn't all coaching. Granted there may have been some questionable calls but coaching not the only thing that won that game. It couldn't have been more obvious!

True we had a nice number of kids sign and will have another nice number again this year.....hopefully they all pan out and have success.....and yes we were definately good enough to beat you ChattownLB.....what Booger does know; is that if you have ball players that make grades and/or are in a system that forces them to make the grades, have players and parents with egos and pride that will allow them to play and be educated somewhere besides a D1 or Ivy league school, and a coaching staff that tirelessly makes phone calls, sends out tons & tons of tape on every player, and delivers them to all level of camps themselves-------- you may have a better than average chance of getting a scholarship.......oh yeah; you really really have to want to play at the next level; it's more than a full time job

What Booger also knows without a doubt; is that the program on North Red Bank Mountain has numerous players year after year that can play at the next level; it just may have to be somewhere besides a MS or KY

Know what Booger just sayin  :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

playing pro FB does not translate to being a winning head coach......if he puts up the same record up on NRBM that he did the 2 years at his last  duty station; the yuppies will push him back down the mountain in 2 years

Booger just sayin  ;)

Don't you worry yer little booger brain too much about what happens up on the Mountain.  We'll be good enough to beat yer leprechauns for the next couple of years. ;)

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booger just sayin  ;)

tried to tell Troll, YoYo......almost 2 years to thge date

...Booger nosed when that Suped-up North Red Bank Mountain Wildcat cut loose in the grandstands over at ND durin and after the game last month......that when she showed up at the next Brantly Golf & Country Club brunchin swingin that Lana Marks Cleopatra Bag around, Wise would soon be movin back down North Red Bank Mountain

Booger just sayin bagfight.gif

Edited by Booger