Oakland Lady Patriots vs White County Lady Spartans Sectional

Oaklandpats10

Blackman and Oakland in state finals . These two teams have made a mockery of the tourney .Nobody has much of a chance against these two . If you think this is fair to the other girls teams in the state , winning is all you care about . Is it fair to the other girls at Blackman and Oakland that were supposed to be playing . How do you think their parents feel ? Just my two cents worth .

Well of all the powers in Rutherford County, Blackman has the least transfers by far and actually plays by the rules which is something in what is basically the "wild,wild west" of high school girls basketball. Anyone notice that all of this has started in Rutherford County since the arrival of the Insell entourage at MTSU. There may be no coincidence at all but boy sure seems tied together.

Alright, answer this, was it right the post from Oakland who started her career in Lebanon, goes to I think Lighthouse,(correct me if I'm wrong), and then to Oakland. I thought there were some rules about moving from one school to the next. Did the family pull up stakes and sell the house twice? Or is there something else going on? That's a little fishy. Remember there are suppose to be some rules and regulations about moving. That's the whole conversation going on . We all want the best for all the girls, but that does mean all the girls in the state and not just in the Boro.

Well of all the powers in Rutherford County, Blackman has the least transfers by far and actually plays by the rules which is something in what is basically the "wild,wild west" of high school girls basketball. Anyone notice that all of this has started in Rutherford County since the arrival of the Insell entourage at MTSU. There may be no coincidence at all but boy sure seems tied together.

now you on to something!

I just want to no whats that got to do with blackman? These girls went to other schools. So don't put blackman in with them .Blackman lost girls to lancaster but they didnt complain they just kept playing . their middle school is loaded with talent .theres always going to be someone stepping up.