who will be William blount next head coach?

[quote name="strongx" post="3326719" timestamp=

why some coaches have reamed players relentlessly, why some players have routinely been allowed to miss workouts and practices without repercussions, why some kids throw helmets on the sideline, why some kids walk the halls who should be playing, why some kids transfer to other schools to play football, why...why...why.

Yeah! That's what I'm talking bout. Glad someone is stepping up and putting this out there. ......oops I'm on the wrong thread

I have a gut feeling if the coach is indeed is Blackman's former coach that he will have to come in and shake all living crap out of the place just like Hamontree did out at Heritage to show who the boss is. Me and someone else on here had this conversation about two weeks ago regarding the basketball game that got out of hand a few weeks ago that it wouldn't matter what sport you play them in there is always something going on. Someone there is always showing their arse and until that is brought to a head nothing will ever get fixed down there.

I have a gut feeling if the coach is indeed is Blackman's former coach that he will have to come in and shake all living crap out of the place just like Hamontree did out at Heritage to show who the boss is. Me and someone else on here had this conversation about two weeks ago regarding the basketball game that got out of hand a few weeks ago that it wouldn't matter what sport you play them in there is always something going on. Someone there is always showing their arse and until that is brought to a head nothing will ever get fixed down there.

Barney,

That basketball fight was instigated by a maryville player.