who will be William blount next head coach?

I have a gut feeling if the coach is indeed is Blackman's former coach that he will have to come in and shake all living crap out of the place just like Hamontree did out at Heritage to show who the boss is. Me and someone else on here had this conversation about two weeks ago regarding the basketball game that got out of hand a few weeks ago that it wouldn't matter what sport you play them in there is always something going on. Someone there is always showing their arse and until that is brought to a head nothing will ever get fixed down there.

I have a gut feeling if the coach is indeed is Blackman's former coach that he will have to come in and shake all living crap out of the place just like Hamontree did out at Heritage to show who the boss is. Me and someone else on here had this conversation about two weeks ago regarding the basketball game that got out of hand a few weeks ago that it wouldn't matter what sport you play them in there is always something going on. Someone there is always showing their arse and until that is brought to a head nothing will ever get fixed down there.

Barn,you know I like u my friend but u are way off base here so let's move on.....I could bring up some facts about that night that never came out, but I choose to take the high road and say while the incident was not condoned, we have all been kids and did things we aren't proud of, why don't you take the high road and do the same.

I'm confused by Barney's implication that WB usually has dirty teams. Now I can't vouch for the other sports because I don't see them that much but i'm at every football game. And I can tell you that WB's football team isn't dirty. And truth be told they don't play with enough attitude. And no... I'm not suggesting that they don't play dirty enough.. I'm just saying i've seen them be the victims of extra-curricular activity one too many times and it doesn't seem to tick them off enough. If I was playing for WB and saw an opposing teams players kicking one of my teammates when he was on the ground I would get ticked off and play all the more physical and get meaner... I just haven't seen that fire in WB teams lately.

Barn,you know I like u my friend but u are way off base here so let's move on.....I could bring up some facts about that night that never came out, but I choose to take the high road and say while the incident was not condoned, we have all been kids and did things we aren't proud of, why don't you take the high road and do the same.

Your right Jake I shouldn't of said that. I should of just said things will change for the better because you now have a coach that has been to the big times.