who will be William blount next head coach?

freeagent11....I have not said anything slanderous. Slander is saying things that are untrue with intent to harm. Show me. What is driving me crazy is the fact that so many people are providing ferocious support and trying to shout down anyone who might doubt the story that he did nothing wrong. I am not Wayne Armstrong, but I am very familiar with Blackman. If you are worried about slander, Wayne and Dr. Justus have been slandered from the people that you seem to be defending. The fact is that the coach at Blackman was told that he could no longer coach in Rutherford county. From that, you either believe there was a good reason or you don't. I believe there was a good reason and I believe that it didnt have to be that way. I think the county probably tried to help him since he has been a teacher for so long here. If you or anyone else cant handle some back and forth on the subject, i suggest that you find another website.

Sorry blazebruin, I was actually responding to freeagents post about the kid mentioned belonging to throwawayx. :popcorneater:

You might want to do some review there partner.  That wasn't Freeagent.  My first interaction with this person was after the second or third time they spoke badly of the Coach.  I asked him to ID himself or quit responding to my post.  I never attempted to ID him.  I later said "IF" you are who someone else said you were, you aren't doing your child any favors (paraphrased)

Well, I think we all know he will demand full control. I hope no one has any questions about the fundraising at WB...

ThrowXaway.  Since you claim to not be slandering Coach Shad, please explain the intent of this statement.  THIS was why I ever even made any acknowledgement you exist.  Can you explain what was meant by the fundraising comment....and please don't insult everyone's intelligence ...   (and you did ask me to site where you did this)

ThrowXaway. Since you claim to not be slandering Coach Shad, please explain the intent of this statement. THIS was why I ever even made any acknowledgement you exist. Can you explain what was meant by the fundraising comment....and please don't insult everyone's intelligence ... (and you did ask me to site where you did this)

ThrowXaway. Since you claim to not be slandering Coach Shad, please explain the intent of this statement. THIS was why I ever even made any acknowledgement you exist. Can you explain what was meant by the fundraising comment....and please don't insult everyone's intelligence ... (and you did ask me to site where you did this)