who will be William blount next head coach?

Your practices will be well oiled machines and everyone will have their individual O and D time 1st 2nd and 3rd string alike. He does a heck of a job building depth. I am/was impressed with the way he knew what  every coach was or should be doing in every area of the field. You will also find quickly every assistant coach will show every player respect. I know he let a coach go over the way he talked to a kid. He believes you want respect you either earn it,or demand it but when it is earned the players will go above and beyond to earn yours. He prefers that route for his coaches and players  I will say this, If I was in the position to relocate my family and job I would have a moving truck packed already. He is one of the finest I have ever seen. 

Edited by Blaze45

Your practices will be well oiled machines and everyone will have their individual O and D time 1st 2nd and 3rd string alike. He does a heck of a job building depth. I am/was impressed with the way he knew what every coach was or should be doing in every area of the field. You will also find quickly every assistant coach will show every player respect. I know he let a coach go over the way he talked to a kid. He believes you want respect you either earn it,or demand it but when it is earned the players will go above and beyond to earn yours. He prefers that route for his coaches and players I will say this, If I was in the position to relocate my family and job I would have a moving truck packed already. He is one of the finest I have ever seen.

Phillip? Is that you?

Your practices will be well oiled machines and everyone will have their individual O and D time 1st 2nd and 3rd string alike. He does a heck of a job building depth. I am/was impressed with the way he knew what  every coach was or should be doing in every area of the field. You will also find quickly every assistant coach will show every player respect. I know he let a coach go over the way he talked to a kid. He believes you want respect you either earn it,or demand it but when it is earned the players will go above and beyond to earn yours. He prefers that route for his coaches and players  I will say this, If I was in the position to relocate my family and job I would have a moving truck packed already. He is one of the finest I have ever seen. 

That say's a lot about a person from what your saying and I think that's what William Blount will need. I've seen a coach go wild on a player at a scrimmage game with the stands full of people many times and the head coach just keep letting it happen over and over. When something like that happens it's very demoralizing for the player and his family that is there to watch. The other key point you bring up is the depth. That is the big key to Maryville's success over the years but no one seems to pay attention. Over the years Maryville has had plenty of D-! players and guess what they only played one way. Week after week you see one team after another come to play Maryville and when the ball changes hands four or five players stay on the field because they play both ways and you look at the sidelines and fifty players are standing there. What a recipe to get your tail kicked and handed back to you against Maryville. Also the other killer is the team which are many will come in and the same kid that started the game will be in there on the last play even if it's 70-0. Glad to see a coach that thinks like the way you describe him which will be good for William Blount.

• Upvote 1

Your practices will be well oiled machines and everyone will have their individual O and D time 1st 2nd and 3rd string alike. He does a heck of a job building depth. I am/was impressed with the way he knew what every coach was or should be doing in every area of the field. You will also find quickly every assistant coach will show every player respect. I know he let a coach go over the way he talked to a kid. He believes you want respect you either earn it,or demand it but when it is earned the players will go above and beyond to earn yours. He prefers that route for his coaches and players I will say this, If I was in the position to relocate my family and job I would have a moving truck packed already. He is one of the finest I have ever seen.

Im arranging a moving truck for a certain running back's mom. Depending on your family's 40 time that truck might be able to swing by your house. Have y'all visited dollywood? Could probably arrange some passes if need be