who will be William blount next head coach?

I only know rankin quales and philip so I did mention Alcoa. I give up every post I seem to offend someone

I think SX was just informing you that Tim Hammontree was Maryvilles HC in 98 when we had a perfect season and won the State Championship. Coach Hammontree is now Heritages HC. And GQs last name is Quarles. Edited by rebelwoman87

His house and family as well as his kids in college are in Murfreesboro. All of these are the most important things to him. He is motivated and excited and serious. Being a coach I cannot think of anything more exciting than turning a program around establishing roots. 3 of the top 10 coaches in the state are in 1 county if he comes. I know him well and he got offers every year for more money and stability is what he craves.

Hey big guy, you got your bags packed and ready to head to Blount County?  I hope you are  coming with Coach Shad....in the two conversations I have had with Shad, he seems to know exactly what he is getting, and does not seem intimidated in the least, he actually seems to be very excited to get started.  Hope to see you soon, let us know if you need any help moving.

I don't know much about your feeder schools(middle schools that feed the high school)and how they work,  but one thing I noticed here is that the middle school  across from Blackman runs almost the same offense and defense. It gives them 6 years of the same program. They know the gaps, they know their assignments, it is almost second nature to them by the time they are a junior or senior year , they can run these plays in their sleep. Of course there are some wrinkles that the coach introduces from time to time, but it is consistent, He also has his eighth graders from both of the middle schools that feed Blackman come over about this time of year 2 -3 days a week, 2 hrs a day, and start strength training for their freshman year. They come into the summer workouts in pretty good shape.  Still mad... still jealous...

Didn't think middle schoolers could participate in anything with the high schools  until their 8th grade year was over.....

Didn't think middle schoolers could participate in anything with the high schools  until their 8th grade year was over.....

They are actually working out in the freshman weight room separate from the high school players , and the freshman are working with the JV and Varsity. They really don't do anything together until summer practices. 

They are actually working out in the freshman weight room separate from the high school players , and the freshman are working with the JV and Varsity. They really don't do anything together until summer practices. 

I had heard the middle school weight room had been turned into a music room or band storage. Not sure if they got the weight room back with the new building or not. :popcorneater:

Hey big guy, you got your bags packed and ready to head to Blount County? I hope you are coming with Coach Shad....in the two conversations I have had with Shad, he seems to know exactly what he is getting, and does not seem intimidated in the least, he actually seems to be very excited to get started. Hope to see you soon, let us know if you need any help moving.