Clarkrange vs Houston Co

7Awatcher

I am not as fully sold on Clarkrange as you guys are. Oliver Springs is going to be a tough out.

I totally agree with you on that, OS is a good team and will be a tough opponent for CR.  All four teams that are left deserve respect and any of the 4 could win but in my opinion it will take an off day for Middleton and CR to lose.  

I agree, that sums it all up..........That's funny.

Hey if i'm wrong i'm man enough to say i'm wrong, you on the other hand are not evidently.  DCR was the weakest team in the Class A tournament by far, now after watching the Grainger vs Westmoreland game yesterday i will say they weren't the worst team because that distinction goes to Westmoreland followed by Grainger!  Those were the worst two teams i ever seen at the state tournament!!!!

You West Tn people act like this is personal, its not!  I'm not about trying to make you mad or hurt your feelings at all i'm just going off of what i see and hear.  Middleton is a good team guys i've said that but they are not the world beaters ya'll made them out to be.  Lets be fans today and watch these young ladies play the game and at the end of the day if i'm wrong and Middleton is able to win a Gold ball then you better believe i will step up and say there were the best team this year!!!   :popcorneater:

Edited by UCSportsFan

I agree, that sums it all up..........That's funny.

Why don't you try being something other than a coward for once?  Give Oliver Springs the credit they deserve instead of hiding behind someone else's post!  They put a beat down on one of 15A's best teams, yet you have not said one word about it why is that?  You're the biggest homer on here if you ask me. :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

Sometimes it is not as simple as this team is X amount good, and this team is Y amount good.

Oliver Springs was switching up defenses in the first half, and Riverside did not seem to have that point guard who can read and diagnose defenses on the fly.

With the offense in front of the opposing bench (and the opposing defense in front of their own bench) Riverside had a lot of problems getting into the right attack.

I thought that, when they switched ends in the second half, things might even out. But most of the damage was already done.

The Oliver Springs coach has been around, and does a real good job. I don'r know that a rematch would turn out the same way. But, yesterday, OS got the upper hand and kept Riverside trying to adjust the whole game.

How much of a disadvantage, if any, will the OS/Clarkrange winner be at against the Middleton/SG winner in terms of being rested. Playing 3. Big games within a 50 or so hour period is tough no matter who you are.

Well i have always felt it was a huge advantage for our girls to sleep in their own beds at night and if the Clarkrange girls are able to win and are able to go home and get a good nights rest then i don't see it as an issue however if they have to stay in Murfreesboro then i give the edge to the winner of the Middleton/SG game.  

Sometimes it is not as simple as this team is X amount good, and this team is Y amount good.

Oliver Springs was switching up defenses in the first half, and Riverside did not seem to have that point guard who can read and diagnose defenses on the fly.

With the offense in front of the opposing bench (and the opposing defense in front of their own bench) Riverside had a lot of problems getting into the right attack.

I thought that, when they switched ends in the second half, things might even out. But most of the damage was already done.

The Oliver Springs coach has been around, and does a real good job. I don'r know that a rematch would turn out the same way. But, yesterday, OS got the upper hand and kept Riverside trying to adjust the whole game.

good post!