Livingston Academy vs Chattanooga Central (substate) sectional game

swipper

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, but.... Tyner had a a great defense and Upperman hadn't seen a quality defense like theirs yet, plus they had more speed and better athletes.

You know DCtigerfan, I got blasted the other night when I came on to congratulate the team that beat my team (crow well done). But those guys have disappeared since they lost.

You know DCtigerfan, I got blasted the other night when I came on to congratulate the team that beat my team (crow well done). But those guys have disappeared since they lost.

Yeah, I know. Not one of them has posted since their loss. I salute you for eating crow, I always do too. 

yes but i respect pulling for your own district once your team is done. I am ok with Tyner Ram...he keeps it interesting.

It's still pretty low to talk as big as he was, then tuck tail and run. 

Yeah, I know. Not one of them has posted since their loss. I salute you for eating crow, I always do too. 

It's still pretty low to talk as big as he was, then tuck tail and run. 

thats what Tyner Ram fan does.  He talks smack until his teams get beat then he disappears.  He did that when his football team came to Upperman last year and when they got beat you couldn't find him on the football boards.  I had to track him down on the basketball boards and he still wouldn't admit to being wrong.   :popcorneater: