Community vs. South Greene

jrm2x

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't beieve Unionville played their best as well. I thought both teams were pretty evenly matched. Plus I am not making excuses but Unionville was down prolly their second or third best scoring option. But What a shot! That was big time! I don't think that was SG first or second option in that moment. But she made it. Good game. Btw did #11 get hurt during game? I was wondering why she was not on the floor for a long stretch to start the second half.

He sat #11 down when she got her 3rd foul. I think the inbound was intended for #32 first and then #11. But it does not surprise me that CRUM made it happen. I wish I could have been there. I'm sure Community is heartbroken. Losing on a buzzer beater is the hardest loss of all. Radio Greeneville has already posted a video on Facebook and it looks like Crum just made it happen. She literally came out of nowhere.

He sat #11 down when she got her 3rd foul. I think the inbound was intended for #32 first and then #11. But it does not surprise me that CRUM made it happen. I wish I could have been there. I'm sure Community is heartbroken. Losing on a buzzer beater is the hardest loss of all. Radio Greeneville has already posted a video on Facebook and it looks like Crum just made it happen. She literally came out of nowhere.

She was the difference maker against Hampton last week.

South Greene has 6 losses. 3 of them are to teams that made it to state in AAA (including a 4 point loss to semi-finalist Bearden) One is to a team that is down there in AA. One is to a Motown East that made it to AAA Region semi-finals, and one to District foe Hampton, who was an overtime shot rolling off the rim away from being at state as well. They also have wins over Motown West (AAA state) and Grainger (AA state).

They were up about 20 on Meigs in substate before they let off the gas. They aren't getting many looks cause they aren't from district 7A. But this team is only 4 years removed from making the AA semi-finals two years in a row.

"Let off the gas"? Are you kidding , you make it sound like they just cruised to victory. From what I seen they barely escaped with a victory on thier home court! It was a nice win over a very good Meigs team but not easy by any means!!