Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Single A

Jeremiah Martin, Malik Stockdale, Marcus DeBerry, Tucker Campbell, Trey Phifer,

Double A

LeGerald Vick, Chris McNeal, Chad Culbreath, Jordan Vanardo, Braxton Blackwell

Triple A

Lawson Brothers, Donte Dorsey, Will Shelton

Great choices. Question for you? Have you seen Phifer kid play? I haven't had a chance to see him play but I know he scores a lot of points. I was just curious as to what your thoughts were on him?

He didnt impress me at all. .Your kid. Is way better.

Thanks but I was just curious as to his ability. I've seen his name quite often in the Jackson Sun and knew that he has put up big numbers for the last 3 years. I know he is at a real small school but on occasion they have a pretty good team.

Big Sandy plays nobody!..He is a average Joe that can shoot if he is open..Thats all I saw

Big Sandy usually doesn't "play nobody"...they had an average Joe named Danny Brandenburg ( maybe 5' 9") once that was an amazing baller. He didn't much look the part, but could handle and pass with anyone I've seen lately, including Willie Kemp and the two PG's from Trinity (#5) and Liberty (#1) of three or four years back. Could also shoot from anywhere in the gym that didn't have a door! Not arguing how good the Phifer kid is or isn't, but gifted ballplayers can come from anyplace.