nj qb transfers to jasper

pepsi5000

Glad to see you survived your latest ordeal with the Charter cable repair man.  Must have been one heck of a cut and splice job. ;)

If you could read gooder, you would know from that Hargis boy's paper that our transfer did move back to Tennessee, just didn't move far enough. Plus, y'all got his best friend to come stay in SP with his "momma" for a while, and he was ruled immediately eligible.

You also know that your QB never lived in Alabama. Y'all are as big a cheaters as the rest of us, so you're the one that's full of mess. :rolleyes:

Surely, Sissy Mtn. is not admitting to cheating.  Now if we can get the Bucs to admit hades will really freeze over.  :rolleyes: 
Edited by Bill#49

We don't mind at all

I garuntee you dont mind that durn Childress man cause he didnt drop the durn hammer like he should have. You Marion people just dont want that durn Burnett man back over there investigating. I garuntee you he found out about a lot more mess that that Childress mans investigator. I aint joking either

Yea ... well that Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way) cleared our RB before he ever took a handoff, too . . . until he uncleared him.  Difference is he investigated our RB, but didn't investigate your QB. baby.gif

Troll what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Price man should have at least moved that McClendon boy up on his mountain. That was real stupid to let him keep living in Georgia. I aint joking either.

Yea ... well that Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way) cleared our RB before he ever took a handoff, too . . . until he uncleared him.  Difference is he investigated our RB, but didn't investigate your QB. baby.gif

That Childress man did not clear your boy at first the automatic eligibility system at TSSAA did. When a coach enters a player into the sytem they have to answer two or three basic questions. If those answers are the right ones the system automatically declares that player eligible. Unless someone gets turned by another school or jealous parent that player will stay eligible. What happened with your RB was that Layne man turned you in and the Childress man investigated. With our QB no one turned him in so there was no investigation. Was he legitimately eligible? We will never know for sure but the automatic system said he was and he gets to finish his high school playing as a Pirate. Don't hate on us because SM got turned in.

I ain't hatin' on the Pirates.  I could not care less.  I'z just yankin' rlh's chain.  You said the same thing that I did.  The only difference in the two situations is that one got investigated and one didn't. :rolleyes:

I garuntee you that Childress man investigated this mess cause that boy was living in Georgia. Im not falling for your mess troll. You sound like you are that Price man being incognito on here. You think im joking but im not.