WAVERLY 2015

FBHIGHWAY

And he didn't ever say he was bad he said he was average that kid is probably looking at it laughing trying to find a way to make him self better than average I dont think that kid cares at all about what we say about him

He will probably use it to motivate him for when they play y'all. Y'all will do decent going down to 2a. 

Palk is a fine player. Athletic, highly skilled, and always plays hard and that certainly won't change this year. There is plenty of talent within each region. When folks start understanding that what happened last year or 5 years ago is history and there are new coaches growing into their positions, and the baton has been passed to new players, we will actually be able to have some interesting volleys on this site. Competition is fierce, everyone's boys are working hard and ready to start this season officially. Who cares who was better last year, or which running back was faster, which QB threw the most passes...if they graduated, then they are gone. I won't be paying to see the graduated players sitting in the stands this season. I'll be paying to watch the boys on the field. Milan straight up provided us a spanking last year...and if I remember correctly, it wasn't the first time. New year, new season, new region, new competitors, new schedule. Just keepin' it relevant.

Palk is a fine player. Athletic, highly skilled, and always plays hard and that certainly won't change this year. There is plenty of talent within each region. When folks start understanding that what happened last year or 5 years ago is history and there are new coaches growing into their positions, and the baton has been passed to new players, we will actually be able to have some interesting volleys on this site. Competition is fierce, everyone's boys are working hard and ready to start this season officially. Who cares who was better last year, or which running back was faster, which QB threw the most passes...if they graduated, then they are gone. I won't be paying to see the graduated players sitting in the stands this season. I'll be paying to watch the boys on the field. Milan straight up provided us a spanking last year...and if I remember correctly, it wasn't the first time. New year, new season, new region, new competitors, new schedule. Just keepin' it relevant.

You guys are definitely building a good program over there in Centerville. Making some good strides and I respect that.

As far as Milan goes, I think a lot of it is mental with several teams. We don't have super talented players or the best coaches in the world although both areas are more than adequate. When teams roll in to town and see the signs doubt can creep in just ask Camden. Good luck to you guys this year though!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

You guys are definitely building a good program over there in Centerville. Making some good strides and I respect that.

As far as Milan goes, I think a lot of it is mental with several teams. We don't have super talented players or the best coaches in the world although both areas are more than adequate. When teams roll in to town and see the signs doubt can creep in just ask Camden. Good luck to you guys this year though!!

I completely agree that it is mental sometimes. Everyone hears about their history and tradition. 

Just so you know. Patton played receiver his soph year and also qb last year when his brother was out the 4-5 games. Also 230+ yards and 4 TDs against a very good Wayne co. team.

Palk is a very good High school running back but his style is totally different from Patton.   better?!?!     not in my opinion is he better but is just as good in his own style.    they are both really good at this level of play.