2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

I heard one of you all was a US Marshall or something similar...is that you?

Don't tell me you're one of Obama's Czars! LOL

Secret Service - I investigate and prosecute money crimes....lol

Just joking I sell Fintech services to banks, credit unions,and wall street. Profitstars dot com

And no I will miss District semi finals I would never miss a Region or substate game

Edited by 12thmanGCA

Secret Service - I investigate and prosecute money crimes....lol

Just joking I sell Fintech services to banks, credit unions,and wall street. Profitstars dot com

And no I will miss District semi finals I would never miss a Region or substate game

Interesting occupation...May I ask, does your first name begin with W?

Just having some fun my friend

I hope to host, but with kids you never know

I always enjoy getting together, but I'd much rather show you some hospitality over at the church! Question for you. What are the teams that can play with Hampton in district 1 & 2? Seems like it's a waltz to host for you guys. On this end, we've got Meigs and GCA that seem to be on another collision course to see who hosts sub state. Throw in Harriman, Wartburg, Oakdale and possibly Coalfield that could fight their way to the region championship game.

I always enjoy getting together, but I'd much rather show you some hospitality over at the church! Question for you. What are the teams that can play with Hampton in district 1 & 2? Seems like it's a waltz to host for you guys. On this end, we've got Meigs and GCA that seem to be on another collision course to see who hosts sub state. Throw in Harriman, Wartburg, Oakdale and possibly Coalfield that could fight their way to the region championship game.

In 1 or 2? Honestly, I don't know who it'd be.

The teams with some talent don't have much coaching and vise versa. Kinda same as football around here....and that's not a shot towards any program in CC.

We may go down tonight, who knows

When are the semifinal match ups? Edited by QSouth89

Question for you. What are the teams that can play with Hampton in district 1 & 2? Seems like it's a waltz to host for you guys.

I'll give you an unbiased answer from a non-Hamptonite: None. As long as Hampton doesn't show up with to the gym with their heads shoved completely up their rears. Cloudland might give them a game, and NG might give them a alittle trouble with their size, but Hampton is in a class of their own up here.

Cosby, Northview, and Berean out of District 2 are about equal if not slightly better than Unaka (6th seed in District 1A.) Although I would put money on Cosby against either Unaka or North Greene in the first round of regions at Cosby.

Two really good games at wartburg last night. Jellico gave oakdale fits and had a chance to win it with 25 secs to go. Down one...jellico inbounded the ball, no major pressure in back court... The kid even took several jogging dribbles...the ref called a ten second violation when there was NO WAY it had been more than 7 or 8 seconds. The kid then got a tech, and OD hit a bunch of free throws in the final 19 secs. I was pulling for OD...but really felt bad for jellico, they deserved a chance to win it. Ironically, it had been one the better officiated games I had seen lately up to that point. Ref must of just lost his mind or something...I don't know....just a terrible finish to a really good game.

CF vs WB was a good game as well. CF led til right before half....WB led most of 2nd...CF rallied late but just not enough, lost by 2. In that building, breaks and calls don't go the visitors way in close games and that was the difference. CF is 10-12 pts better than WB anywhere else... Beat them by 30 at CF....but playing at home, WB typically does a nice job and that was the case last night. WB just a shade better than CF in that building.

Edited by CAH09

Two really good games at wartburg last night. Jellico gave oakdale fits and had a chance to win it with 25 secs to go. Down one...jellico inbounded the ball, no major pressure in back court... The kid even took several jogging dribbles...the ref called a ten second violation when there was NO WAY it had been more than 7 or 8 seconds. The kid then got a tech, and OD hit a bunch of free throws in the final 19 secs. I was pulling for OD...but really felt bad for jellico, they deserved a chance to win it. Ironically, it had been one the better officiated games I had seen lately up to that point. Ref must of just lost his mind or something...I don't know....just a terrible finish to a really good game.

CF vs WB was a good game as well. CF led til right before half....WB led most of 2nd...CF rallied late but just not enough, lost by 2. In that building, breaks and calls don't go the visitors way in close games and that was the difference. CF is 10-12 pts better than WB anywhere else... Beat them by 30 at CF....but playing at home, WB typically does a nice job and that was the case last night. WB just a shade better than CF in that building.