District 4A 2015-2016

LilGoose10

OS has a good coach and she will have to be on her horse for this team to challenge the others at the top. I think, unless they were missing a player this summer, they will find it tough sledding this year. I would expect they will finish no better than 4th with an outside shot at the 3rd spot. Still, she knows what she is doing so that isn't inconceivable. You can't replace the bb IQ of the twins or some of their abilities.

Kaz

I know the ladies up here are working hard in the weight room and Coach W has been running their tail off with the conditioning.  My guess is he is going to rev the tempo up when the balls hit the floor.  There are a lot of fast players up here and if they scratch well on the boards they will be hard to slow down.  They have good shooters, a couple of solid bigs, and a pg that has averaged over 5 assists in her career....so if they are open she will find them.  I think the biggest issue is finding 5 that are playing at a high level on a given night....looks like they got 9 or 10 to choose from. (maybe 11 or 12, but it hard to run that many most nights)  Still looks like a solid ball club.

kazzer

Got a glimpse of Oneida Girl's Practice......Coach West has them working.  This crew is probably going to seem guard oriented with a big center post in the middle and their quickness looks very good.  Lot of good solid shooters and a point guard that will make them go.  If this group rebounds well they will scare a lot of teams and that looked like a POE in practice.  They have a lot of parts, so they should be able to push the tempo on teams.  Their conditioning is paying off nicely, very few that don't make their timed runs.  15 minutes into the practice they were literally pouring with sweat.  Can't wait to see how this translates to games...!

Kazzal

Those players have got to hurt the Lady Buffaloes fortunes some.  With all the players Lamar has "inherited" over the years, it is somewhat "Karma" that he is actually losing one for a change.  Hate the injury to Meadows, she is an absolute monster to deal with inside....especially if you are weak on the interior.  I did learn however if you are quick with the ball on a big court Clarkrange can be dealt with....I think they were exposed by Middleton last year.  There were a couple of instances where Middleton's quickness just destroyed the Lady Buffs ability to close off space.  Like trying to catch a chicken on a football field.  Big Court.....Too Much Space to work with.

Kazzy