Marion County football 2015

Indian

my take this year mc team is like 2008 sp team just a little less talent here why...2007 sp had a bull in Robinson at fb that could bust up middle and everybody had to contain him which let outside people bibbs jones Mitchell get loose...no zeman this year so now teams can key on henderson which I think is their best player. Mc will have a good team but not good enough to win the Super Bowl like I've heard several predict. Should be contenders for sure tho

Wait and see, why do you think they hired those guys, to be middle of the road? No, it is to go totally private and start passing up the likes of the privates in the area. They will get some beef and start competing

they are the largest Private in Hamilton County as it is and where they been....not to say they dont have a good coach or 2; but the last coach came with a strong resume from a state championship winning program in Alabama to start the program in 07 and couldnt get to 500....and they still havent been to .500......they did beat ND in 10' & 11'...thats how bad we were then

yep; can see CCS blowing it right by McCallie and Baylor now to take on Marion County

Booger just sayin free-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Booger

my take this year mc team is like 2008 sp team just a little less talent here why...2007 sp had a bull in Robinson at fb that could bust up middle and everybody had to contain him which let outside people bibbs jones Mitchell get loose...no zeman this year so now teams can key on henderson which I think is their best player. Mc will have a good team but not good enough to win the Super Bowl like I've heard several predict. Should be contenders for sure tho

You're comparison is similar, but the 2007 pirate team lost more players than the Marion County 2014 team lost. If Marion County is as good as SP was in 2008 they will win it all in 2015. That was a salty defense in 2008. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Bottom line is Marion will be very, very good again this season.