Marion County football 2015

Indian

One of the advantages that got you through the playoffs last season. The Ross Factor! The worst this team will finish is 9-1. Week 0 will tell the tale if it's going to be a 9-1 or 10-0 season.

Without a doubt he's a great coach and I know it may ruffle a few feathers on here, but I dare say the best coach in the valley. I'm always critical of coaches but after watching last years coaching from workouts to practice to game time he was impressive. He has advanced the program at MC more in one year than most could have done in 10. I believe what I most like about him is the fact he's willing to call the dogs off and play his younger guys, even if it means having points scored on us. Shows the ability to plan ahead and a lot of class.

They had a very good team a few years ago. Are they rebuilding? If so Marion County will go 10-0.

I think they only return 8 or 9 starters. They've won back to back district/region titles and are picked in a tie with East Hamilton for 1st this year. They were ranked #8 in this areas preseason poll of all area teams. I don't believe they will be as strong as the last couple years but still a 4A school.