Marion County football 2015

Indian

From all I hear, the boys had a good camp and learned a lot, which is what they wanted.  The 7 on 7 games were great.  Bryce Massengale had a super 7 on 7 Tuesday night and an overall great camp experience.  I don't recall hearing about 7 touchdowns in the camp breakdown, but I do know Matt Harveston had a good camp and will, hopefully, continue to do well.  Both defensive and offensive lines made progress and continue to grow and learn with every practice. I expect a great season for the MC boys!!! 

From all I hear, the boys had a good camp and learned a lot, which is what they wanted. The 7 on 7 games were great. Bryce Massengale had a super 7 on 7 Tuesday night and an overall great camp experience. I don't recall hearing about 7 touchdowns in the camp breakdown, but I do know Matt Harveston had a good camp and will, hopefully, continue to do well. Both defensive and offensive lines made progress and continue to grow and learn with every practice. I expect a great season for the MC boys!!!

They have the best team in the east in 1A or 2A. It will be another fun year for Marion County.

My observations. Team is light years ahead of where this team was last year at this camp this time last year. Its not even comparable.

During 7 on 7 portion, Bryce played much better than at Dunlap. Logan done good as well, both made some bad plays too with a few picks by Logan, just some bad decisions at times by both players but overall a very good 7 on 7 performance that keeps progressing.  Receivers were much better as well. Harveston had some good grabs but so did the backs out of the back field  and Hale stood out. Beasley continues to show out too with his quickness.  Wideout will be much improved this year as far as pass game due to size and much more speed but they gotta block and you can tell that until the pads start. Defense keeps progressing since Dunlap with younger players picking it up in the secondary. 

Logan has a stronger arm no doubt but you can tell Bryce has played in the system a year. He looks more comfortable so far, especially in the run game portion of practice, IMO. Logan is doing great, just learning the system.

The lineman camp was impressive too. Adairsville does a good job with the camp.

Several Adairsville coaches stated that they couldn't believe the difference in the boys appearance in size and speed from one year to this year. Its very noticeable the conditioning program under Ross is working. 

My observations. Team is light years ahead of where this team was last year at this camp this time last year. Its not even comparable.

During 7 on 7 portion, Bryce played much better than at Dunlap. Logan done good as well, both made some bad plays too with a few picks by Logan, just some bad decisions at times by both players but overall a very good 7 on 7 performance that keeps progressing.  Receivers were much better as well. Harveston had some good grabs but so did the backs out of the back field  and Hale stood out. Beasley continues to show out too with his quickness.  Wideout will be much improved this year as far as pass game due to size and much more speed but they gotta block and you can tell that until the pads start. Defense keeps progressing since Dunlap with younger players picking it up in the secondary. 

Logan has a stronger arm no doubt but you can tell Bryce has played in the system a year. He looks more comfortable so far, especially in the run game portion of practice, IMO. Logan is doing great, just learning the system.

The lineman camp was impressive too. Adairsville does a good job with the camp.

Several Adairsville coaches stated that they couldn't believe the difference in the boys appearance in size and speed from one year to this year. Its very noticeable the conditioning program under Ross is working.

Good breakdown of the camp 5th. Appreciate the info. I can tell this year's team is much improved from last year and it's like you said. A year in the system and year 2 of the conditioning program. Coach Ross said it was a 3 to 4 year process to see the final results come to fruition. Last year he said the freshmen and Sophomores would benefit the most from the program. I can see the results.

They looked sharp at Dunlap 7-on-7 it was just difficult to give an exact evaluation with the ball being respotted at the same yardline each play plus the offenses switching in and out each play. (3 teams and one would stay on defense 10 plays).

yes i agree, there was very little rhythm to that 7 on 7 the way it was set up.