Marion County football 2015

Indian

you reap what you sowe. SP has had there years high up on the mountain lst year they got knocked down to the valley. that's the way cookie crumbles. look at it this way at least It want be spiting snow and ice this year at the game. and it want be 48-0 at half

LMBO, no it won't be as bad as last year, but everyone knows Marion is far superior than anyone in the valley. They should be back in Cookeville again this season with a much better chance of winning the gold since Peabody has moved to 1A. That was a good team last season. They won't see anyone as athletic as them in 2015. BTW welcome back to coacht. Edited by TheAmbassador

LMBO, no it won't be as bad as last year, but everyone knows Marion is far superior than anyone in the valley. They should be back in Cookeville again this season with a much better chance of winning the gold since Peabody has moved to 1A. That was a good team last season. They won't see anyone as athletic as them in 2015. BTW welcome back to coacht.

I'm going to go ahead with an early prediction. Can't hold me to it because of injuries or things like that. I say Pirates in an upset 14-12.

LMBO, no it won't be as bad as last year, but everyone knows Marion is far superior than anyone in the valley. They should be back in Cookeville again this season with a much better chance of winning the gold since Peabody has moved to 1A. That was a good team last season. They won't see anyone as athletic as them in 2015. BTW welcome back to coacht.

thanx ambassador

Ambassador, you go way out on a limb with that statement. Whoever makes it to Cookeville will either be looking across the line at Trezevant or Adamsville. Both appear to be loaded and ready to fire. I wish only the best for the Warriors but I would like to see, at least, a couple of scrimmages and season games before giving predictions. Just too early for such speculation but thanks for your confidence.

Ambassador, you go way out on a limb with that statement. Whoever makes it to Cookeville will either be looking across the line at Trezevant or Adamsville. Both appear to be loaded and ready to fire. I wish only the best for the Warriors but I would like to see, at least, a couple of scrimmages and season games before giving predictions. Just too early for such speculation but thanks for your confidence.

Trezevant will be good and so will Adamsville, but as I have said since last year... You have one advantage over them.