Marion County football 2015

Indian

Roy is not my idol

Evasive..... 2 Questions, Is Yous saying estrogen flowing from Yous fingertips or do you have a part time girl friend like Roy's Wendy? Did you have input in downgrading the Puke Purple on them good looking Jasper helmets? BTW, Ifin Yous ain't got a SS, then Yous surely most likely a real fan of various Poles. Rumor is if Murphy had witnessed that scrimmage with SC, Jasper wouldn't have been so high on his! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Evasive..... 2 Questions, Is Yous saying estrogen flowing from Yous fingertips or do you have a part time girl friend like Roy's Wendy? Did you have input in downgrading the Puke Purple on them good looking Jasper helmets?

I didn't make any decisions on helmets but I knew it was in the works before about 95% of other people did. Who is this Wendy you speak of? Do you have a number?

We may not win a game this year but we will at least look good losing.

Edited by PurplePower68

I like the new uni's I don't care if they came out looking like the titans and there ugly uniforms still would look better than orange and black... btw way Sequatchie county beat sp this year 28-13 this year mark it down

A true Vol fan should love orange & black, sure those lying lips are not activated? Old Pirate congratulates the powers that be that decided to downgrade the Puke Purple. BTW, SC ain't BEAT the Pirates yet but time will tell. The Indians better get better offensively than what OP witnessed to score 28 points on anyone! Edited by OLD PIRATE