Marion County football 2015

Indian

Waiting....No need to be waiting on a pic, Yous done admitted in earlier post of spying. You have to feel better having that burden lifted. BTW, Good luck to the youngons tonight, hope all come thru healthy!

That's exactly as I thought, you are so full of it, spewing your jealous hatred and just trying to make things up to fit your adgenda. If you have a pic, let's see it!!!!!

That's exactly as I thought, you are so full of it, spewing your jealous hatred and just trying to make things up to fit your adgenda. If you have a pic, let's see it!!!!!

Roy Dillard, on 05 Aug 2015 - 10:10 PM, said:

Let me ask you a question. I was talking to that man at Ronnies red eye earlier and he said that Ross man might have been spying to see if that Jones boy was going to be able to play so he could train his boys for him. You think im joking but im not.

That's why Ross was spying to see if sp had anyone fast that could train our boys. Funny thing was that there is not any fastness left at the speed bump.

TTP I garuntee you this was your post on the sp thread post # 1634. You admitted that Ross man was spying. Why do you need to see a durn picture? We was proud of you for confessing. Dont go back to them lying lips. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. I was talking to that man at Ronnies red eye earlier and he said that Ross man might have been spying to see if that Jones boy was going to be able to play so he could train his boys for him. You think im joking but im not.

That's why Ross was spying to see if sp had anyone fast that could train our boys. Funny thing was that there is not any fastness left at the speed bump.

TTP I garuntee you this was your post on the sp thread post # 1634. You admitted that Ross man was spying. Why do you need to see a durn picture? We was proud of you for confessing. Dont go back to them lying lips. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I might be wrong but I believe TTP was being a bit sarcastic with the post. I believe he was saying that we had no fast boys left. He wasn't being literal. Goodluck tonight to the Warriors although I don't think you will need it. Edited by TheAmbassador

Roy, I might be wrong but I believe TTP was being a bit sarcastic with the post. I believe he was saying that we had no fast boys left. He wasn't beinf literal. Goodluck tonight to the Warriors although I don't think you will need it.

Barney glad you come up for air for a minute but that durn TTP said that Ross man was spying. Then Marion people should make that their motto we didnt no what we was doing. You think im joking but im not.

Ole Roy done and caught fellers up on your confession that might have missed you admitting of spying. Old Pirate does have a question thou, " If a feller catches the skillet slinger cheating does he need to see photos" Edited by OLD PIRATE

Barney glad you come up for air for a minute but that durn TTP said that Ross man was spying. Then Marion people should make that their motto we didnt no what we was doing. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Old Pirate says TTP done and said the Pirates ain't got No real fast runners to help train their youngons, figure that would indeed indicate spying. You knows OP ain't jest joking neither!

Roy, Old Pirate says TTP done and said the Pirates ain't got No real fast runners to help train their youngons, figure that would indeed indicate spying. You knows OP ain't jest joking neither!

Like a broken record. Go ahead and turn him in along with the pictures you supposedly have or please shut up about it. Pretty sure TTP was just being sarcastic.

That Reeves man may be snooping around again for that Childress man