Marion County football 2015

Indian

Old Pirate says Jasper practicing feuding in the off season, btw Jasper now knows is against that Childress man's rules and a HC intentionally sneaking around watching regular practice is a whole different animal. Point here is simple, the fact he is watching the Pirates, whom he needn't be terribly worried about only supports the probability other more important teams will get a sneaky visit too! Recon that's the way SOS roll. You knows OP ain't joking neither!!

Zzzzzzzzzzz....Do you ever actually talk football? Because all I ever see you post is the same stuff over and over again about Ross doing this or Ross doing that I think you might be the one with a man crush on Ross and not ambassador.

Zzzzzzzzzzz....Do you ever actually talk football? Because all I ever see you post is the same stuff over and over again about Ross doing this or Ross doing that I think you might be the one with a man crush on Ross and not ambassador.

+1

OP and Roy never really add anything to the football discussion. They would rather regurgitate the same crap over and over. Their little alter egos are nauseating and and pethetic.

It would be nice to actually read what people think about this years team and how they stack up against this tough new region... Nope we get the old granny and town idiot gossip line...

+1

OP and Roy never really add anything to the football discussion. They would rather regurgitate the same crap over and over. Their little alter egos are nauseating and and pethetic.

It would be nice to actually read what people think about this years team and how they stack up against this tough new region... Nope we get the old granny and town idiot gossip line...

Old Pirate says...1. The HC is an absolute major part of the team, he brought this on himself...., 2. Region teams need to perhaps be more hospitable to him if he continues snooping their practices. So therefore Old Pirate did indeed include something to the football discussion. 3. If you Jasper fellers catch a HC of a future opponent watching the Warriors practice, make citizens arrest!!! Hopefully you kinfolkes can learn from SP mistake here too! You Jasper kinfolkes knows OP ain't jest joking neither.... Edited by OLD PIRATE

BTW the SOS was spotted spying on the Pirates. Yep, seen picture of his truck in the vacant parking lot. Tempt me enough and it could get uploaded!!! A feller was watching him while he had tires put on..... Heck Mac Nugget was more discrete......Let's see hum maybe a written contract to put in the Warrior annual...? LOPAO.....

PM, he wasn't in the neighborhood by chance or getting tires, jest parked in the empty parking lot. Dad burnit, perhaps he came down to get a Gatorade at the Amoco.... Or perhaps mechanical problems. Nah, recon Not, figure he was looking to pick up some of The Captain's secrets and didn't trust an assistant to properly scout the Speedway. LOPAO...........................BTW, Mac had the Jasper folkes behind the program too

TTP, Old Pirate finds you kinfolkes laughable since you fellers have chattered about coaches watching the Warriors! OP is Not easily taken in by slick talkers or SOS. You Tn Vol & Jasper fans are hurt but still attempting to get over your Kiffen & McCurry man crushes. BTW, you are one to talk about OP not being a fan of your SOS since you have repeatedly talked smack about The Captain. Ask the SOS & see if he will admit to snooping? Surely he would be forthcoming to you worshippers. Playtime will have wait, OP has to attend the breakroom meeting.

Roy, Old Pirate is disappointed some fellers didn't make a citizens arrest on the SOS instead of taking pictures. OP says if Barney had known his hero was in town he would have surely been there too. Now the thing that caught OP's attention was PM posted it ain't the first time he was caught. Figure SP folkes need to have a meeting about this mess. Caught once...but caught 2 or 3 times snooping the Speedway is unacceptable. OP ain't jest joking neither!

Old Pirate says Jasper practicing feuding in the off season, btw Jasper now knows is against that Childress man's rules and a HC intentionally sneaking around watching regular practice is a whole different animal. Point here is simple, the fact he is watching the Pirates, whom he needn't be terribly worried about only supports the probability other more important teams will get a sneaky visit too! Recon that's the way SOS roll. You knows OP ain't joking neither!!

Something tells me it won't be the last time you go on and on and on about this "skillet slinger qualities"....

But hey way to contribute to the thread...

+1

The 2015 Marion County team is loaded. Do I need to say it again? LMBO

Roy, Old Pirate is disappointed some fellers didn't make a citizens arrest on the SOS instead of taking pictures. OP says if Barney had known his hero was in town he would have surely been there too. Now the thing that caught OP's attention was PM posted it ain't the first time he was caught. Figure SP folkes need to have a meeting about this mess. Caught once...but caught 2 or 3 times snooping the Speedway is unacceptable. OP ain't jest joking neither!

I garuntee you that Ross man needs to go down to see that Tom man at quality auto glad and get him some window tent so he will be more incognito. That Ross man should grow him a nappy looking mustache like that Davis man at Polk and see if that Reynolds man will give him those goofy looking glasses. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you that Ross man needs to go down to see that Tom man at quality auto glad and get him some window tent so he will be more incognito. That Ross man should grow him a nappy looking mustache like that Davis man at Polk and see if that Reynolds man will give him those goofy looking glasses. You think im joking but im not.

makes sense

Any Marion county (jasper) posters have any extra t-shirts or hats yall can give ambassador I thought I read somewhere that he needed one

Rumor is a fund raiser is in the works for printing T-shirts with a recent picture taken around the Speedway, course it is mostly vehicle. Where do us fellers send our donations?