Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

So Yous a Electric power board feller, jest how many more is there that are Jasperlites? Is you fellers tithing been asked to give more in an effort to let them little fellers keep their $?

This response is why I get so bored with yall skillet heads. Turn the record over and play the b-side.

OP, The switch for the lights on MC's field is up on the top of the northern most light pole on the vistors side.  You'll have to climb up there to cut off the lights.  Yer gonna hafta do it causin Roy is gonna be busy on the sidelines this year.  I suggest that you get up there early (start climbing after the 1st quarter) and take off all your clothes so no one will see you.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I will be sitting up there close to that Sherrill mans pressbox. Let me ask your question. How do you no where that Ross mans light switch is to his lights at his stadium? I garuntee you we aint gonna send OP up no pole. Grider will just get pegleg to crash his plane into that Ross mans lights. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I will be sitting up there close to that Sherrill mans pressbox. Let me ask your question. How do you no where that Ross mans light switch is to his lights at his stadium? I garuntee you we aint gonna send OP up no pole. Grider will just get pegleg to crash his plane into that Ross mans lights. You think im joking but im not.

Drop this one VictROY you'll be busy on the sideline standing next to your bodyguard.  Let somebody else get the lights this year.  By the way don't pull any punk stuff after the game cause I think RR could take you and your bodyguard. He's wild eye-ed crazy and junk.

Drop this one VictROY you'll be busy on the sideline standing next to your bodyguard. Let somebody else get the lights this year. By the way don't pull any punk stuff after the game cause I think RR could take you and your bodyguard. He's wild eye-ed crazy and junk.

I garuntee you are full of mess. Im always in the stands with my Murphy Fair book and fudge rounds. I garuntee you that Ross man better not mess with Griders body guard. Just ask that Beck man. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Drop this one VictROY you'll be busy on the sideline standing next to your bodyguard. Let somebody else get the lights this year. By the way don't pull any punk stuff after the game cause I think RR could take you and your bodyguard. He's wild eye-ed crazy and junk.

I agree with a lot, but not sure if he could take Coach Grider's bald headed bodyguard. LMBO

OK, guys. The jamboree is over. Rick Ross is coach at Jasper. Vic is coach at SP. They've never played each other, so the SP vs Jasper game should be great. Jasper has a new QB, too. That should give ya'll something to talk about.

D60 what kind of mess is this? You are acting like Barney. Get back on topic. I aint joking either.

Edited by Roy Dillard