Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

The truth is that there was documentation (emails, some learned are not always private not unlike ole Hillary)  and when some of the skillet heads went in to demand that RR not be hired by MC they backed down when they found out that the details of their dealings with RR would become public knowledge if they insisted on pressing their case. 

Since you know this is "THE TRUTH" then you can be only one person or you show your private E-Mails to people. I would be careful doing this because they have been known to twist the TRUTH up there and being a puplic fiqure it might get you in trouble.

Funny you should say that. About as guilty as pirate nation, or victory, or the chief was for turning the light out last year. Thing is, I heard a prominent person say it was going to happen if we got a big lead but I just blew it off thinking surely not. It sure was funny how the home locker room, had power but the visitors didn't. I guess the pirated should have slipped out under the lights.

That could be another frame up from up north.  A bunch of coachT Jasperites had to eat so much crow after the krylon Konncection that they haven't been around much since then. 

This entire website is turning into a bunch of garbage. People can't talk about games because everyone spends their time arguing over stupid, irrelevant stuff. It's sickening.

for you it's like your two kids are fighting and you just want to separate them and not take sides. I Agee though, some of us on here act like bickering hens or kids. It's a sports site and some us seem to turn it in to "Topics.com".

for you it's like your two kids are fighting and you just want to separate them and not take sides. I Agee though, some of us on here act like bickering hens or kids. It's a sports site and some us seem to turn it in to "Topics.com".

Well it looks like I have over stayed my welcome.

True there are always 2 sides to a story and I hear the one I am closest too. Vic can deny this all he wants but a phone call was made to him saying he wanted to come and talk to the kids personally about the situation. Vic said no. I can understand Vic not wanting him to after all went down.Trust me he isn't getting 80k lol. Also it took some time to get him in. A certain SP school board member blocked it lol.

Old Pirate says there are 2 sides to the story, the Real story and the Snake Oil Salesman Story. As ole team69 stated, can't argue when it is recorded. Now with teacher pay about $40,000 - depending on certifications, HC supplement and AD supplement and cash bonus of $20,000 it ain't missing the $80,000 by much! The SOS came, spent a HEEP of $, left when he couldn't get the SP administration to fire teacher/coaches. Curiously OP would be interested what The SOS would have said to the players, most likely jest been a HEEP more meaningless SOS chatter. This SC feud means a lot to the Pirates & Indians. Both need wins to kick start the season. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Funny you should say that. About as guilty as pirate nation, or victory, or the chief was for turning the light out last year. Thing is, I heard a prominent person say it was going to happen if we got a big lead but I just blew it off thinking surely not. It sure was funny how the home locker room, had power but the visitors didn't. I guess the pirated should have slipped out under the lights.

TTP what kind of mess is this? If this is the best you can come up with you need to do something else. That Wooten man had that transformer fixed pretty quick last year at Griders field. It sure wasnt worthy of the Olbermann show. You think im joking but im not.

The truth is that there was documentation (emails, some learned are not always private not unlike ole Hillary) and when some of the skillet heads went in to demand that RR not be hired by MC they backed down when they found out that the details of their dealings with RR would become public knowledge if they insisted on pressing their case.

Prominent person in South Pittsburg? Who did you hear that from Roy?

What kind of mess is this team69? I thought we was on the same side. I garuntee you that TTP man doesnt get his info from me. I just talk to that man at Ronnie red eye. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard