Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

Old Pirate says there are 2 sides to the story, the Real story and the Snake Oil Salesman Story. As ole team69 stated, can't argue when it is recorded. Now with teacher pay about $40,000 - depending on certifications, HC supplement and AD supplement and cash bonus of $20,000 it ain't missing the $80,000 by much! The SOS came, spent a HEEP of $, left when he couldn't get the SP administration to fire teacher/coaches. Curiously OP would be interested what The SOS would have said to the players, most likely jest been a HEEP more meaningless SOS chatter. This SC feud means a lot to the Pirates & Indians. Both need wins to kick start the season.

Just a bit of advice..... Don't store that recorded conversation where you stored that picture. I would hate for that to come up missing too.... LPP68AO......

Since you know this is "THE TRUTH" then you can be only one person or you show your private E-Mails to people. I would be careful doing this because they have been known to twist the TRUTH up there and being a puplic fiqure it might get you in trouble.

I thought that you couldn't buy beer before noon on Sunday. ???

prominent person ? I'm calling you out on this one. Prove it! You can't ! You know what that makes you?

I can't prove it that's why I never said anything about it. I didn't say prominent sp person. I thought it was ridiculous at the time. Nice to see you back black pearl. Funny how you dissappeared last year when the season went south. Now a decent showing against two horrible teams and your back with a vengeance. See if you stick around past week four this year. I'm pretty sure you said Marion wouldn't be much after last year. Zeman was all we had right?

I can't prove it that's why I never said anything about it. I didn't say prominent sp person. I thought it was ridiculous at the time. Nice to see you back black pearl. Funny how you dissappeared last year when the season went south. Now a decent showing against two horrible teams and your back with a vengeance. See if you stick around past week four this year. I'm pretty sure you said Marion wouldn't be much after last year. Zeman was all we had right?

How many Jasperlites work for the Electric power board, Old Pirate says it was most likely an inside job since you heard it before.....hand and can't/won't say it was a prominent SP person! Jest another attempt by Jasper kinfolkes to make SP look bad like "The Fieldhouse Caper" Edited by OLD PIRATE

How many Jasperlites work for the Electric power board, Old Pirate says it was most likely an inside job since you heard it before.....hand and can't/won't say it was a prominent SP person! Jest another attempt by Jasper kinfolkes to make SP look bad like "The Fieldhouse Caper"

Yeah, Jasper folks, in order to end eight years of frustration, decided to cut the lights out to save sp the embarrassment of their worst loss ever, sounds very logical.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

How many Jasperlites work for the Electric power board, Old Pirate says it was most likely an inside job since you heard it before.....hand and can't/won't say it was a prominent SP person! Jest another attempt by Jasper kinfolkes to make SP look bad like "The Fieldhouse Caper"

OP, The switch for the lights on MC's field is up on the top of the northern most light pole on the vistors side.  You'll have to climb up there to cut off the lights.  Yer gonna hafta do it causin Roy is gonna be busy on the sidelines this year.  I suggest that you get up there early (start climbing after the 1st quarter) and take off all your clothes so no one will see you.

Funny you should say that. About as guilty as pirate nation, or victory, or the chief was for turning the light out last year. Thing is, I heard a prominent person say it was going to happen if we got a big lead but I just blew it off thinking surely not. It sure was funny how the home locker room, had power but the visitors didn't. I guess the pirated should have slipped out under the lights.

TTP what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you did say it was a prominent person. We arent falling for your mess. You need to take OP advice and get back in the good book. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Yeah, Jasper folks, in order to end eight years of frustration, decided to cut the lights out to save sp the embarrassment of their worst loss ever, sounds very logical.

Sounds logical Jasper knowd the feud would be one sided and obviously you heard someone talk about it from Jasper and knowing you Jasper fellers track record for Capers sounds a HEEP more logical than the mess about The Captain setting fire to a pole

OP, The switch for the lights on MC's field is up on the top of the northern most light pole on the vistors side. You'll have to climb up there to cut off the lights. Yer gonna hafta do it causin Roy is gonna be busy on the sidelines this year. I suggest that you get up there early (start climbing after the 1st quarter) and take off all your clothes so no one will see you.

So Yous a Electric power board feller, jest how many more is there that are Jasperlites? Is you fellers tithing been asked to give more in an effort to let them little fellers keep their $?