Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

i seen a video on Facebook that Walters threw it 65 yards? Was it a close race for Lilly? Who ran for Jasper, Beasley?

I garuntee you I hope that Peek man that Grider has coaching our defence saw this Walters boy throw it this far. He better put our pass defenders in a prevent defence so he cant throw a hail marry. You think im joking but im not.

I've been telling you guys that unfortunately for us and the rest of the valley, Marion would be just fine. They are head and shoulders the best team in the valley and are one of a few teams that could make it to Cookeville. I was also pleased with us as we were definitely the second best team there and looked improved.

Barney let me ask you a question. Are you sure that Ross mans team is going to be fine? You havent told us that today. You think im joking but im not.

Whitwell had all their backs, Marion is just on a whole different level than the rest on the valley. Pitt really impressed me, energy was back with everyone flying to the ball. The big difference is the speed that is back on offense. Expected LV and Grundy to struggle, but Whitwell laid an egg and if Sequatchie doesnt shut people out with there defense they may not win a game. The offense is pitiful.

Whitwell had all their backs, Marion is just on a whole different level than the rest on the valley. Pitt really impressed me, energy was back with everyone flying to the ball. The big difference is the speed that is back on offense. Expected LV and Grundy to struggle, but Whitwell laid an egg and if Sequatchie doesnt shut people out with there defense they may not win a game. The offense is pitiful.

whitwell might have their backs but sounds like no line. I expected them to at least score once. Sounds like 3 valley teams in order - Jasper, SP, Dunlap