Why do certain coaches not send in info to Murphy Fair's Football Book

What kind of mess is this? I said I want call that mans show in again cause he cut me off. I garuntee you it made me real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Sorry, Roy, I jump around of so many threads, I failed to respond to you.  They time you claimed to of been cut off was when I was at another station and we were doing remotes at that  time. (traveling to different games).  I'm now broadcasting from inside our station at The Ticket Radio so dropping calls is no longer an issue.   Our number is 931-454-1005.  Go ahead an put that in your old flip phone contacts and I'll assure you that you will not be cut off the next time you call The Friday Main Event.... :mrgreen:

Sorry, Roy, I jump around of so many threads, I failed to respond to you. They time you claimed to of been cut off was when I was at another station and we were doing remotes at that time. (traveling to different games). I'm now broadcasting from inside our station at The Ticket Radio so dropping calls is no longer an issue. Our number is 931-454-1005. Go ahead an put that in your old flip phone contacts and I'll assure you that you will not be cut off the next time you call The Friday Main Event.... :mrgreen:

Can I call and tell you why I think the William Blount Governors will make the playoffs this year?

Can I call and tell you why I think the William Blount Governors will make the playoffs this year?

I do Coaches interviews from 4-5 every show.  I have coaches from all across the State on with me.  I'm sure Shad will join me at some point.   From 5-6 all I discuss if games for that particular night.  Any of you guys are welcome to call in during that second hour.  I'd love to hear from you.

Sorry, Roy, I jump around of so many threads, I failed to respond to you. They time you claimed to of been cut off was when I was at another station and we were doing remotes at that time. (traveling to different games). I'm now broadcasting from inside our station at The Ticket Radio so dropping calls is no longer an issue. Our number is 931-454-1005. Go ahead an put that in your old flip phone contacts and I'll assure you that you will not be cut off the next time you call The Friday Main Event.... :mrgreen:

Are you serious about putting him on your show, or are you joking? You didn't say you weren't joking so I'm confused.

Are you serious about putting him on your show, or are you joking? You didn't say you weren't joking so I'm confused.

I garuntee you ill try again this year. That free agent man cut me off a few years ago and it made me real mad. I was just about to tell everyone on the radio about Murphys pole and he cut me off. You think im joking but im not.