Why do certain coaches not send in info to Murphy Fair's Football Book

Folks my argument about the schools that don't include their information is more than some ole football magazine. Murphy Fair is in my opinion a one of the great all time football fans of Tennessee High School Football and has done a great job in the promotion of it and has for long as I can remember. I have a 1977 copy and that can tell you how long he has been doing this. For those that think this is some kind of cheap publication, your wrong and the coaches that don't send any information in are also wrong in doing so.

1977? I thought he started in the late 80's? It was only a midstate publication then.

Folks my argument about the schools that don't include their information is more than some ole football magazine. Murphy Fair is in my opinion a one of the great all time football fans of Tennessee High School Football and has done a great job in the promotion of it and has for long as I can remember. I have a 1977 copy and that can tell you how long he has been doing this. For those that think this is some kind of cheap publication, your wrong and the coaches that don't send any information in are also wrong in doing so.

Would love to see this copy from 1977

The magazine I had referred to from 1977 was called Football In Tennessee. I did find a copy of the 1979 issue and it contained information on all college's in the State of Tennessee and High Schools as well. Page 1-62 was about all the colleges small and large and page 63-96 was about all the High Schools. The funny thing is that the High School format was the same as today which led me to think Murphy Fair did that.  I'm sure Murphy would know who put this out or may even have helped because the High School coverage still looks the same. The book also features a full page picture of the three State Champions from 1978 which was Gallatin in AAA. Maryville in AA and Alcoa in A.  Lot of good friends were on the Alcoa and Maryville teams that year as I look back at the pictures.

The magazine I had referred to from 1977 was called Football In Tennessee. I did find a copy of the 1979 issue and it contained information on all college's in the State of Tennessee and High Schools as well. Page 1-62 was about all the colleges small and large and page 63-96 was about all the High Schools. The funny thing is that the High School format was the same as today which led me to think Murphy Fair did that. I'm sure Murphy would know who put this out or may even have helped because the High School coverage still looks the same. The book also features a full page picture of the three State Champions from 1978 which was Gallatin in AAA. Maryville in AA and Alcoa in A. Lot of good friends were on the Alcoa and Maryville teams that year as I look back at the pictures.

Hey that's a nice item to have then...😋

The magazine I had referred to from 1977 was called Football In Tennessee. I did find a copy of the 1979 issue and it contained information on all college's in the State of Tennessee and High Schools as well. Page 1-62 was about all the colleges small and large and page 63-96 was about all the High Schools. The funny thing is that the High School format was the same as today which led me to think Murphy Fair did that. I'm sure Murphy would know who put this out or may even have helped because the High School coverage still looks the same. The book also features a full page picture of the three State Champions from 1978 which was Gallatin in AAA. Maryville in AA and Alcoa in A. Lot of good friends were on the Alcoa and Maryville teams that year as I look back at the pictures.

So now the format isn't even his?