Why do certain coaches not send in info to Murphy Fair's Football Book

Folks my argument about the schools that don't include their information is more than some ole football magazine. Murphy Fair is in my opinion a one of the great all time football fans of Tennessee High School Football and has done a great job in the promotion of it and has for long as I can remember. I have a 1977 copy and that can tell you how long he has been doing this. For those that think this is some kind of cheap publication, your wrong and the coaches that don't send any information in are also wrong in doing so. 

Bc9995 for the most part I like Hammontree and I'll stand behind my words that he is the right coach at Heritage because it did hit rock bottom and they need someone who could care less who's feathers they ruffle and he did the same at Maryville to get rid of all the cancer there also. Like Stars said he is a good man and a very hard worker but very hard to understand after that. If someone had came to me before that magazine came out and said give me the name of one team that will not be in there or I will take your life I would have said Heritage in a flat second because I know him and his ways.

Hambone won't let his players or coaches be interviewed on High School Heroes. I heard Packer say he has reached out several times, but Heritage won't do it.

I'd like to know how a guy can call himself a guru by reprinting what a lot of other people wrote. You are calling the coaches lazy. Murphy gets a whole book written by different people and then sells it for a profit.

Actually he does a lot more than reprinting information. He goes above and beyond to hand deliver as many of his magazines as he can. He tries to meet and get to know as many coaches as he can. He certainly came out of his way to come to Clarksville and deliver his magazines to me personally. Yet as far as I know, only two of the seven schools in Clarksville took the time to meet with him. 

Hambone won't let his players or coaches be interviewed on High School Heroes. I heard Packer say he has reached out several times, but Heritage won't do it.

Sad thing is he's the first coach I can ever remember a neighbor getting on CoachT to complain about. Have heard many fans in the past dog the coach but not the neighbors.

Looks like a wrassler from Terry landel's Tennessee mountain wrestling

Eye'd luv two see mommaSTARS git him  inn a short arm cissors......Eye tolt hur thait he wuz knott sharin.....She got all sideways..... :angry:

Pitchered beelow momma frum hur yunger days att tha old Amory.... :wub:

La_dama_enmascarada_wrestling.jpg

Edited by STARSNBARS