Henry County Jamboree 2015

Guest hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

The 2015 Edward Jones Football Challenge will be held at Henry Co. High's Patriot Stadium on Friday, August 14, 2015. This year's match ups are as follows;

West Carroll War Eagles vs. Stewart Co. Rebels 6pm

Paducah Tilghman Blue Tornadoes vs. Westview Chargers 7pm

Paducah Tilghman Blue Tornadoes vs. Henry Co. Patriots 8pm

Dresden Lions vs. Milan Bulldogs 9pm

Edited by hevyrevy1611

They requested it and did it last year too. I think most of the jamborees up there are run that way so it is just what they are used to.

It was 6A McCraken County who played two games last year. Think they played two different squads JV one game and first stringers against Henry County. Not sure if Tilghman is planning the same thing or not. Should be good games.

It was 6A McCraken County who played two games last year. Think they played two different squads JV one game and first stringers against Henry County. Not sure if Tilghman is planning the same thing or not. Should be good games.

My apologies I thought it was Tilghman. I know Milan played whoever it was first. But in talking to the coaches it wasn't just JV. It was a mixture of JV and starters. Then they played Henry Co. With all starters.

Looks like a good night. How come Tilghman's playing twice? Never heard of that. 

My understanding of this situation is that KSSAA restricts Kentucky teams to one preseason game,i.e. four quarters. For them to come they needed four.All of the other teams will hold other scrimmages in full compliance with TSSAA rules.

GO BIG RED

• 1 year later...

Hevyrevy I've got something to tell you Man. I've been waiting and wait for you to come back now and tonight when I can't sleep I just woke up and now I see you're back. well you tell me my first post is "brilliant" and then you get mad at me and said I had nefarious intentions for whatever reason I don't know why you would construct a statement like that and throw it my way I was having fun just playing around. All of the whole thing was innocent but the reason I decided to make the account as you predicted was because after the Peabody game I thought that you cheated our boys with mental tricks (they could hear you) I thought no not fair and I say I just want to show him "how cheatful" he his with his mental antics I thought it was unfair that you got to our players heads. My nephew plays in secondary said he single-handedly played the worst game of his career because he could hear your voice every play he was he was spiritually broken you broke his spirit well I'm from Bowling Green and Kentucky football associations that was being as unruly is that I think though I think they would've done something about it-anyway I never meant any harm I was going on the joke what you said you were mad at me and you get all the Trenton fans that are on my side against me now but I never say anything offensive hevyrevy! Look at first post...you call it "brilliant" and even urge me to continue...only to embarrass me later. You instantly saw the point I was making. That mental tricks from yelling fans is cheating. I was beating you with mental tricks at your own game, see? I'm probably reason Trenton win second game (rematch) because I used your antics. But I'm good person...I only typed first post...I work on computers for a living and I programmed your statuses from Facebook (your coach t account is linked to that and the legal associate thing) to bots that typed for me. Hahaha...you were literally getting mad at a computer programmed sequence without knowing. I'm dandy at technology...just like right now I'm using voice code to type this on iPhone. Yep...I rarely type with the fingers anymore. Perhaps I made you mad with posing as religious and maybe seeming not buyable on the subject to other folk since I'm not religious. I had a tenth grade science teacher who disproved every major religion in one class period...so that stuff is not for me. I consider myself intelligent and don't do it. Sorry...my opinion. I enjoyed doing it though and I will continue to use this account unless it makes you uncomfortable or you want to meet me in person so I can buy subscription fee (dude seriously...this account was so fun I will literally pay cash as a subscription fee in person if necessary) 😂😂😂sorry I just had to take break from voice to type the emojis. I could use this account on my own right...we have technically different usernames. Who's to say I can't have "heavy?" But I won't do it without your without permission. I don't like making folk sad or angry. Dude...genius idea just came to me right now. What if I could use bot only from recent coach t stuff and predict what you're gonna say? If I missed something you were going to say, you just add that after my bot post...but it practically type the majority of what you were gonna say based on statistics. You and me could start an Internet business.

Think about it...a service that uses your phrases and tendencies to post about things. It'll say probably 90% of what the user was going to say about something anyway. If the bot left a point out, the user can just add it. This would save people time and mental energy. Oh my gosh...I need to try this...you and me could be unstoppable...we shall call it "Heavyrevy" programming. Maybe idea not as good as I think...but oh well. You get my point...I so sorry for any offensiveness I caused to you with old posts. Take care old friend and hevyrevy collaborator.

You must be some kinda slow. GO AWAY TROLL!!!

The real HR is a good guy and nobody appreciates what you are doing. I thought it was pretty clear last season when you did this. It's not funny and makes you look pathetic.

• Upvote 2