• Dekalb County
    • Upperman
    • Camden Central
    • McMinn Central
    • Covington
    • Dyersburg
    • Pigeon Forge
    • Elizabethton
    • Not Listed here (comment with team name below)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agree but in 2013 UH had about 60 players, 21 left leaving them 39...7 in last years senior class. Of those 21 seniors they had a kid sign with Carson Newman, W&Mary, ETSU, Cumberland and a few more that could have signed but choose other routes. That's hard to replace for a semi rule 3a school. I think I heard of the about 90 UH players, 28 are Jrs. So the next 2 years should be stout for them. Herron has the program headed in the right direction.

it sounds that they are own their way back up

agree but in 2013 UH had about 60 players, 21 left leaving them 39...7 in last years senior class. Of those 21 seniors they had a kid sign with Carson Newman, W&Mary, ETSU, Cumberland and a few more that could have signed but choose other routes. That's hard to replace for a semi rule 3a school. I think I heard of the about 90 UH players, 28 are Jrs. So the next 2 years should be stout for them. Herron has the program headed in the right direction.

I hope Upperman makes it back to Alcoa. I loved the big crowd you guys brought. It was s great atmosphere.