coaches whom curse alot

fooseball96

The way that the coaching staff expresses themselves on the field & in team meetings is ok so long as they WIN! The same can be said for the kids saying whatever as long as they leave it on the field and turn it off when the practice/game is over.Like Kirk Hastings (Perry County) said when he went to play basketball for Bobby "The General" Knight. Listen to the message and not how it is delivered.You will never win championships with a team full of Altar Boys, you must mix in a few convicts to be successful.

Good post!The man i played for made GB into a 1A State Champ and a contender most every year,He let words slip everyday never was nasty and never abused us(with his mouth LOL).He was a great coach and other than my dad the most important man in my life as far as making me into a young man.What i call bathroom words and real curse words are a little different.Lords name in vane was not one of them for sure.F word wasnt one either,to me these two explicitly show bad character.