How do we control all the recruiting in public schools?

RonMexico3

Yes, I definitely think you left one out for this year. I think CAK will be as relevant as any, but they all will have to deal with Alcoa at one point or another; it's just a matter of when they meet them.

With all due respect to Alcoa, now they all have to deal with CPA. Other than GQ and Coach Black the CPA staff is at the top of the food chain... :ph34r:

RonMexico , a DII guy with a major chip on his shoulder against DI starting a thread he hopes will bash Public Schools .... While the DII forum on CoachT hasn't had a post in about 24 hours .  Being bitter towards teams , fans & Coaches that have nothing to do with the current DI & DII Split does absolutely nothing to Change the Situation . I miss seeing a lot of Intelligent , classy posting going on in the DII Forum . 

Posters like RonMexico do more harm than good for DII ... Constantly attacking DI , or belittling DI does nothing but expand the current Division between DI & DII . Yes I see several DI posters who like to bash DII , but there used to be a time when DII Had a bunch of Gentleman & Scholar Posters who were above lowering themselves to that Level . Seeing that was why I had so much Respect for DII , and actually caused me to wish we could play each other . It's sad for me to now see the majority of those great Posters never on here any more because they grew so disillusioned with this kind of petty behavior . 

With all due respect to Alcoa, now they all have to deal with CPA. Other than GQ and Coach Black the CPA staff is at the top of the food chain... :ph34r:

Head Coach: Ingle Martin

OC: 14 year College Coach, D1 Offensive Line Coach

DC: 4 year D1 Defensive Line coach

just to name a few

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

RonMexico , a DII guy with a major chip on his shoulder against DI starting a thread he hopes will bash Public Schools .... While the DII forum on CoachT hasn't had a post in about 24 hours .  Being bitter towards teams , fans & Coaches that have nothing to do with the current DI & DII Split does absolutely nothing to Change the Situation . I miss seeing a lot of Intelligent , classy posting going on in the DII Forum . 

Posters like RonMexico do more harm than good for DII ... Constantly attacking DI , or belittling DI does nothing but expand the current Division between DI & DII . Yes I see several DI posters who like to bash DII , but there used to be a time when DII Had a bunch of Gentleman & Scholar Posters who were above lowering themselves to that Level . Seeing that was why I had so much Respect for DII , and actually caused me to wish we could play each other . It's sad for me to now see the majority of those great Posters never on here any more because they grew so disillusioned with this kind of petty behavior . 

Pepvol, you seem to have your rebel flag all in a wad.  My post brought to light the hypocrisy on DI schools always screaming about DII schools recruiting when it's been proven that the last 9 infractions have been caused by DI schools.  But hey, thanks for thinking of me.