Pearl Cohn Vs Hillsboro @Vanderbilt 8-22

FBfan26

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro is going to slaughter Pearl Cohn. Pearl Cohn has had the most talent in the city for the past 6 years and couldn't even win in 3a and its not because of the kids. They have 2 real good Oc's and a nice freshman coach  but the rest of the staff starting with the HC needs work It will come down to coaching and right now PC couldn't stop Mt Juliet Christian and there Hc was Pearl Special Team Coach and doesn't have a clue. Pearl strength is there offense but they have never had a good DC and that is what the HC is suppose to be. Hillsboro is going to roll the coverage to Groves and make other ppl from Pc beat them and they can't this is going to be a romp and PC can use this for there bullentin board and they will still lose. Go Burros

Hillsboro is going to slaughter Pearl Cohn. Pearl Cohn has had the most talent in the city for the past 6 years and couldn't even win in 3a and its not because of the kids. They have 2 real good Oc's and a nice freshman coach  but the rest of the staff starting with the HC needs work It will come down to coaching and right now PC couldn't stop Mt Juliet Christian and there Hc was Pearl Special Team Coach and doesn't have a clue. Pearl strength is there offense but they have never had a good DC and that is what the HC is suppose to be. Hillsboro is going to roll the coverage to Groves and make other ppl from Pc beat them and they can't this is going to be a romp and PC can use this for there bullentin board and they will still lose. Go Burros

Don't hold back so much. Say what you really feel

Hillsboro is going to slaughter Pearl Cohn. Pearl Cohn has had the most talent in the city for the past 6 years and couldn't even win in 3a and its not because of the kids. They have 2 real good Oc's and a nice freshman coach but the rest of the staff starting with the HC needs work It will come down to coaching and right now PC couldn't stop Mt Juliet Christian and there Hc was Pearl Special Team Coach and doesn't have a clue. Pearl strength is there offense but they have never had a good DC and that is what the HC is suppose to be. Hillsboro is going to roll the coverage to Groves and make other ppl from Pc beat them and they can't this is going to be a romp and PC can use this for there bullentin board and they will still lose. Go Burros

Wow say what you really feel there buddy.

That's the part that threw me off too. PC always has talent and they usually are a playoff team. PC has some good coaches so I guess he's just not a fan of the top bird.

I think it will be a good game and will probably be the best crowd that stadium sees this year. It's early so anything could happen.

Yea sounds that way to me also. But we'll be straight I like our chances in this game. If Hillsboro come into this game thinking it's all groves then our offense will have a huge night.