Waco & Batman: what is really going on @ DB?

blazer1set

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't have to work the streets ...we just show the "History at DB to them" !!! Every school has a down year ...DB just happened to have "two" out of like 20 years and all the sudden "Carter" is the best in area "get real" !!! Lol history don't lie and it's going to take along time of winning to catch up !!! Kingsport is an all American city and "about" all sports at DB are top in TN and for that matter in the country ... Don't hate just read between the lines and pull your head and you will see maroon and grey smeared all over the books !! Now Eastman employees live everywhere within a 100 mile radius+ ..and like I said "area" and I'd say we will get some players in DB , with other players playing else where "I never said we will get all" doofus !!...and yes before you say it "I brag sometimes " so what , we all do ... its just sometimes others can brag more .

That was my point, by what's his doofus was too giddy about the alleged DB recruiters working the streets in New York.

At any given SH sporting event, I usually run into enough Eastman employees to run a full crew. The same can probably said for Bristol, Elizabethton, and other area schools.

Edited by kingindian33

we don't have to work the streets ...we just show the "History at DB to them" !!! Every school has a down year ...DB just happened to have "two" out of like 20 years and all the sudden "Carter" is the best in area "get real" !!! Lol history don't lie and it's going to take along time of winning to catch up !!! Kingsport is an all American city and "about" all sports at DB are top in TN and for that matter in the country ... Don't hate just read between the lines and pull your head and you will see maroon and grey smeared all over the books !! Now Eastman employees live everywhere within a 100 mile radius+ ..and like I said "area" and I'd say we will get some players in DB , with other players playing else where "I never said we will get all" doofus !!...and yes before you say it "I brag sometimes " so what , we all do ... its just sometimes others can brag more .

Lay off the acid, man....

No Science Hill person has ever called Carter the best in the area.

The All-American City was awarded to the Tri-Cities, including Bristol and Johnson City

Maroon and Grey smeared all over just sounds nasty.  Besides, if you go look through the records of team and individual championships, you'll find that DB and SH have very comparable records.

Edited by voltnh

Lay off the acid, man....

The All-American City was awarded to the Tri-Cities, including Bristol and Johnson City

Maroon and Grey smeared all over just sounds nasty.  Besides, if you go look through the records of team and individual championships, you'll find that DB and SH have very comparable records.

My dad can whip your dad.

I called Carter the best in the area and stand by it. But before your panties get wadded, it is an Opinion.

What he has done at SH is nothing short of amazing. In addition, I believe him to be a honorable person and outstanding role model.

You, of course, can freely join the haters. But, I am still waiting for the reasoning behind the hate. Looks to me like nothing more than sour grapes over SH's parity with DB.

Edited by jhilts

The Russell kid transfered because of family getting in his head.Hope it works out for him in JC.But listening to family can be good and bad,cause sometimes there not thinking in the best interest of the person.DB will move on and will replace the young man just like they have in the past when a kid left or graduated.He will be missed and should be a good piece added to SH football program.But one play doesn't make or break a team,NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEY ARE.Cause if the other 10 kids on the field don't do there job,It's just fact that 1 on 11 ain't good odds!!

If you would read posts throughout without getting all upset because someone was replying to an entire post ,then this would have went an entire deffrent direction !!! I'm just bragging on a town and team I love.. It's not a great "trip" if you can't have fun on here ..

Maroon and Grey smeared all over just sounds nasty. Besides, if you go look through the records of team and individual championships, you'll find that DB and SH have very comparable records.

I called Carter the best in the area and stand by it. But before your panties get wadded, it is an Opinion.

What he has done at SH is nothing short of amazing. In addition, I believe him to be a honorable person and outstanding role model.

You, of course, can freely join the haters. But, I am still waiting for the reasoning behind the hate. Looks to me like nothing more than sour grapes over SH's parity with DB.

BEST IN THE AREA?..At a 6A school that should have been winning playing in a weak conference.Now that the compation has stepped up this yr,let's see how he does.Beating DB two yrs in a row and beating up lower class 5A schools don't make you the best in the area.Folks now a day's are easily impressed.To say his the best having GC resume over the yrs I think is putting the carriage before the horse's. Edited by DBfaninthe37660

Never no wad here !!! Opinions,facts ,or just plain bullcrap is what I read on here and there is nothing wrong with it or me responding if there are some facts against some bullcrap opinions ! Your right "carter" it is "AMAZING " when you beat a young team after 17+ years (DB has been doing it for years) , your home fans are smaller than the visitors, you have a great few players and one that the team rides on !!!!!! Now don't take me wrong but In 2012 DB had 2 great players and Stacy could not stop either , especially "one" , but yet from what I remember Science Hill was young ... so that could have been the reason ,but that's my opinion !! I lived in JC for 15 years ,I love JC , but I love Kingsport more and when I heard King was transferring I said I will be able to watch him play now ... I will because of the awesome athlete he is and if I have the chance I will be there in the stands watching !!! No hater here, I just like to have fun , we all should ..and not get upset !!

What he has done at SH is nothing short of amazing. In addition, I believe him to be a honorable person and outstanding role model.

You, of course, can freely join the haters. But, I am still waiting for the reasoning behind the hate. Looks to me like nothing more than sour grapes over SH's parity with DB.

Edited by kingindian33