South Pittsburg vs sequatchie (Grider against that Caine man)

Roy Dillard

And none of it has anything to do with us trying to get a win over a good Sequatchie County team. Go Pirates! 3 days away.

You have a lot more confidence in Sequatchie than most do Bass. I hope you are right, but I feel you are wrong. South Pittsburg should win this one, unless Sequatchie shows me something they haven't this year.

You have a lot more confidence in Sequatchie than most do Bass. I hope you are right, but I feel you are wrong. South Pittsburg should win this one, unless Sequatchie shows me something they haven't this year.

It's virtually the same team as last year for Sequatchie except they are a year older so I expect a good, competeive game this Friday. SP has the speed advantage, but a soggy field could hurt us some as well since we are undersized quite a bit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Upperman White County both will be loaded. Dyersbirg and South Side will be a handful as well. Getting about that time in about 3 weeks we start watching summer scrimmages. Dyersburg loaded loaded loaded with talent. Most talent ever I have seen in their program. 
    • We, SP, blanked them 10-0 in sectional game during 21 season.
    • The amount of people pooing on UH is crazy. They're a noticably better team than last year when they made state and were competitive , AND they run ruled Eagleville a few weeks ago. Now I understand Eagleville was missing a few guys, but they still. They. Run. Ruled. Eagleville. 1st single A team to run rule Eagleville since when? Pre 2017??
    • If that Yellow Paint is all gone I'll flat bet it didn't wash off there. I bet that took some scrubbing to remove that if it is gone. Lacrosse is one of those northern sports all these misplaced Yankee's that are posion to the community brought in by  (Blount Partnership, ( The Devil) with them so somebody allowed them to paint their markings on the field that cost more than the twenty top people on payroll at Maryville make a year. All this to please the 1% Club and the 25 people that would come to see it. All in the name of WOKE!!!!!!
    • They will probably, struggle