Week 1: Coalfield at Copper Basin

BigDave1967

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield is absolutely loaded at skill this year. They return at least 4 linemen that started at some point last year, 3 of which were regular starters. If Clore and the line can stay healthy, I think this years team will be better than last years team. I'm taking the Jackets by 3 scores

That's a bold statement for the Jackets. They've proven they're among the best in 1A though. I will personally be interested to see how this team progresses and how they do this year. I can't wait for my Devils to play the Jackets. After that heartbreaker in the first round last year and with the returning players both teams have, it's bound to be a heck of a ball game!

That's a bold statement for the Jackets. They've proven they're among the best in 1A though. I will personally be interested to see how this team progresses and how they do this year. I can't wait for my Devils to play the Jackets. After that heartbreaker in the first round last year and with the returning players both teams have, it's bound to be a heck of a ball game!

This is a game that I hope I get to see.

This is also what they said about the copper basin vs coalfield game last year. Except last year everyone thought coalfield would win by +40 points and look what happened. Basin had coalfield beat 28-6 at halftime but all the starters went out due to cramps. I wouldn't over look the cougars at all.

How do you think the Coalfield-Copper Basin game at beautiful Copperhill will go? I think this will be one of the two losses that Copper Basin will have in 2015. I think Coalfield wins by 10-14 points.

Better take those blinders off big David. Coalfield, sp, and ccs will beat your Cougars, and whitwell and perhaps telico plains will be tossups.

Coalfield is absolutely loaded at skill this year. They return at least 4 linemen that started at some point last year, 3 of which were regular starters. If Clore and the line can stay healthy, I think this years team will be better than last years team. I'm taking the Jackets by 3 scores

If they are better than last season it will be a mercy rule.