Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Doesn't Fulton have a longer winning streak to protect?

Yeah but we are the underdog poor school from north Knoxville... Read a really good article today about the differences in both communities... Maryville is the 6A big dog every body says the game is two years too late and thinks Maryville will kill Fulton... That is why I say they have nothing to lose because no one outside north Knox expects this game to be remotely close...

If Fulton needs extra motivation from CoachT, they've already lost. Motivation won't beat Maryville.

Obviously didn't read the part where I said "not like they need any more motivation"... But it's not just on coach t it's on FB, Twitter, Instagram, and any other site that the game can be talked about on...

Obviously didn't read the part where I said "not like they need any more motivation"... But it's not just on coach t it's on FB, Twitter, Instagram, and any other site that the game can be talked about on...

I know I better brace myself for all the excuses Packer will make for the Falcons, talking about how it "would've been a good game the past 2 years" and how Quarles "dodged" Fulton.

Yeah but we are the underdog poor school from north Knoxville... Read a really good article today about the differences in both communities... Maryville is the 6A big dog every body says the game is two years too late and thinks Maryville will kill Fulton... That is why I say they have nothing to lose because no one outside north Knox expects this game to be remotely close...

That underdog approach is a proven winner. I have used it many times. But the falcon fans do need to remember the game is at Murvil. The refs may be from murvil. Their cousins may be sitting on the he sideline. All us football fans know it is simply part of the game. Don't let the officials decide it. Spread the word. Don't like the visiting team acting like its a surprise.

As a longtime friend and fan of Coach Gaylor, since way back to his Clinton days, this is very sad news for the Maryville community and East TN football fans alike. I do not know the extent of his situation, but I do know that he has some substantial health and family concerns. Football can become unimportant very quick when life hits us. I wish Coach Gaylor the very best, and will certainly be praying for him and his family.

As for the game tomorrow night, both teams are dealing with adversity. However, both teams are champions for a reason. This will be a great high school football game and make an ET football fan like me very proud. Good luck both ways.

Agree. Main thing is Coach Gaylor and his situation. Prayers for him. Edited by mhs

That underdog approach is a proven winner. I have used it many times. But the falcon fans do need to remember the game is at Murvil. The refs may be from murvil. Their cousins may be sitting on the he sideline. All us football fans know it is simply part of the game. Don't let the officials decide it. Spread the word. Don't like the visiting team acting like its a surprise.

Is the Fulton Lineman back who asulted the SRO Officer last week?

Lol you won't hear any excuses from me I'm just trying to hype up the underdog us against the world theme that has been developing... I feel we have a team capable of beating Maryville... And I heard Jody wright has already been in the refs ear since the game was scheduled...