Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Number 60? He was a big boy for a starting kicker, but then again you guys have never really had a "Kicker" let's not joke with ourselves. lol Hope this is a life lesson for this young man and he grows up to be a qualilty citizen.

Lol yeah I'm glad you caught that joke but in all seriousness I hope nothing like that ever happens again... But he was a freshmen on the team and I do think he is suspended for the rest of the year, don't quote me on that though...

Lol you won't hear any excuses from me I'm just trying to hype up the underdog us against the world theme that has been developing... I feel we have a team capable of beating Maryville... And I heard Jody wright has already been in the refs ear since the game was scheduled...

Just giving you a hard time. Sometimes I will sit on the visitor side and listen to how bad the officials are. Just another fun part of the game. Just don't act surpised when I drop off the officials at the gate (after buying their dinner of course).

And I am sure the murvil team knows fulton is very capable of winning saturday. Both teams need a good start. I look forward to it.

The 2 years ago or 1 year ago story is Hilarious , the only people I've heard any of that from are from Knoxville . 

Tyler Vaught & Jaylen Burgess - Air Force 

Dylan Jackson - Stanford 

Richie Koons - Tennessee Tech 

Bryce Miller - Chattanooga Mocs 

Everybody loses players every year .... this past year Maryville lost several Great Players  ... yet some keep throwing the Excuse ... I mean Story about last year or the year before over and over ... geez 

Yeah but we are the underdog poor school from north Knoxville... Read a really good article today about the differences in both communities... Maryville is the 6A big dog every body says the game is two years too late and thinks Maryville will kill Fulton... That is why I say they have nothing to lose because no one outside north Knox expects this game to be remotely close...

I've been to a few games at Fulton the past couple years. Always enjoy it. Fulton reminds me of sevierville, we both have a kmart