Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Question for the Murville fans....we are think about driving down from Kingsport for the game, but my wife has a really stiff knee brace on due to an injury last week, and won't be able to make it up and down the bleachers. Is there an area where we can stand against the fence, with maybe bringing a lawn chair for her to sit in?

It's been a busy week. I am just now catching up on all the post from the week. After reading about RW giving out cookies at the DB game, x's bad dreams, and maryville's lack of big game experience, I may just skip the game tonight and shop the blue light specials at the Maryville K-Mart. My grey poupon is running low.

Question for the Murville fans....we are think about driving down from Kingsport for the game, but my wife has a really stiff knee brace on due to an injury last week, and won't be able to make it up and down the bleachers. Is there an area where we can stand against the fence, with maybe bringing a lawn chair for her to sit in?

There are plenty of places to stand around the fence but will likely be full by 6:30. There is a handicap section on both sides near the rail.

There is a place for handicapped people to sit right up near the fence on the home side, and often times some of their family sits there with them.  I am not sure what you need to do in order to be able to sit there though.  You might also be able to sit on the visitor side just off of the bleachers.

What ever you decide to do be sure to get there very early or you won't have many choices.