Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Can't listen to them at all either. 

To many commercials is why I quit listening to them. I like Jeff, he is a real good guy.  Doc is real arrogant sometimes and Heather is getting to old to try and sell sex appeal with these posters of her. Needs to act and dress like a thirty year old woman but she is a good looking for a floozy.

To many commercials is why I quit listening to them. I like Jeff, he is a real good guy.  Doc is real arrogant sometimes and Heather is getting to old to try and sell sex appeal with these posters of her. Needs to act and dress like a thirty year old woman but she is a good looking for a floozy.

Never seen her. She can keep her poster. Do people actually pay for them? Or do they give them away? 

The Doc, Jeff, and Heather show is painfully awkward.  One of them (usually Doc) will inevitably say something really weird and they'll all have this long silence where none of them know what to say.  Then they either change the subject, or Doc tries to backtrack and make it less awkward, which doesn't work.  Just terrible.

If you are interested in the what ifs, who cheated, how GQ ran from Fulton the last two years and knew they would be down this season, thus the game, how bad the refs screwed Fulton, and IFL results, go the 99.1 The Animal morning show with Doc, Jeff, and Heather and replay the Monday morning edition. That is a good start for a replay.

believe Tuesday show is all that is available? At least, that's all I could find. Never listen to their show before. Sounds like a few good laughs from you're post.