FCS battles BGA

inthagap

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendship defensive backs will be challenged all night long. Beathard can flat throw the ball. #1 is a big receiver that can go get it. Running game is decent.

I think FCS can score on BGA but I KNOW BGA can put points up quickly.

If FCS corners can rise to the occasion they have a shot. Big IF

Entering the game, most thought BGA by 20+.  The end score doesn't tell the story.  4 minutes left, FCS down by 2 with the ball.  Key injuries led to two quick scores.

Before this game, I'd say FCS didn't have a chance in the playoffs.  After this game, they will match up well against BGA if they meet them again in the 2nd round.  BGA was exposed on the line.  FCS pounded the line with Burge going for 230 yards on the ground.  Before the starting D got injured, they shutdown that powerful passing attack. 

Key game for FCS this week.  Beat King's Academy and basically they are in the playoffs as a #2 or #3 seed.  BGA has to be worried about that matchup if they return in the 2nd round.  If they go back to St. Georges ... well that hasn't worked out so well the past couple of years.

Entering the game, most thought BGA by 20+.  The end score doesn't tell the story.  4 minutes left, FCS down by 2 with the ball.  Key injuries led to two quick scores.

Before this game, I'd say FCS didn't have a chance in the playoffs.  After this game, they will match up well against BGA if they meet them again in the 2nd round.  BGA was exposed on the line.  FCS pounded the line with Burge going for 230 yards on the ground.  Before the starting D got injured, they shutdown that powerful passing attack. 

Key game for FCS this week.  Beat King's Academy and basically they are in the playoffs as a #2 or #3 seed.  BGA has to be worried about that matchup if they return in the 2nd round.  If they go back to St. Georges ... well that hasn't worked out so well the past couple of years.

Sounds like depth is an issue with FCS.  It's no surprise the line is BGA's weakness this year, no secret.  But I doubt BGA will worry about a team they already beat by 16 and have never lost to. 

That sounds familiar, ask Trousdale how that type of self grandeur worked out for them against FCS.

You can keep your Trousdale feather in your hat.....I'm not taking anything away from FCS.  BGA will repect them if they play again, but BGA will not "worry" about FCS as a poster mentioned earlier.  Webb is a team you worry about.