Week 3:Oak Ridge at Farragut

BigDave1967

Yea Nucat. I'm not sure who he hates more Clinton or Farragut, but he dislikes both a lot. He used to be an assistant years ago for the Admirals believe it or not. He dislikes them, but he has a lot of respect for Coach Courtney.

Trust me SS, we dislike him just as much as he dislike us. Lol

We'll find out on Friday Nu-bie.    I think it's gonna be pretty tough on OR to get up for a 3rd very tough rivalry game in a row.    Farragut on the other hand will be sky high for their first really big game of the year.   I think that will be just enough to let the Ads squeak by at home.

It does worry me that this is our third big game in a row. Can Gaddis get us up again for the third week in a row? That's a tall order. Farragut is real good according to what I read and hear and this is their first big game of the year. They'll be up and at home. This one worries me a lot.

Freshmen just lost to Catholic JV/some freshmen 56-35. Take away our ST blunders and it's a lot closer than that. Not many teams are going to beat Catholic and we went toe to toe with them after getting down 28-0 with terrible ST mistakes. If you haven't got out and watched those kids do it. They're loaded with talent and play with a lot of heart. The QB had a play tonight that could be on SC. Juked every player on Catholic's team. Jackson had about 8 carries for 150 yards. Them boys can play. Catholic was ten times bigger than us and we still put 35 and should've been 40+ on them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• So much talk about an investigation about student record manipulation and then everything has went silent. Has anyone heard how the investigation is going?
    • Basically what you're saying is schools can basically bully students around and get away with it because they are protected. I agree to a certain extent but when schools decisions to keep knuckleheads on staff starts costing kids careers and a college education there is a problem. Our school system last week had a teacher supposedly push a kid and the parents went to the law and the teacher is suspended. So I wouldn't say that they can just do what they want without liability. This case don't pass the smell test because the coach had already been fired before and she got fired after a year on the job. Sounds like the student was right in this case on the outside looking in because the coach gets fired after one year. How many coaches get fired after one year?? Not many. 
    • Problem with DB football goes beyond coaching. Like Waco said. Thr band is the main focus of their community and school. They have the resources to be a championship level team. Guarantee Ballard or Witten could have them nationally relevant at some point but everyone down to peewee would have to buy in and at DB we all know that would never happen. 
    • I know the RB from OR he’s fast and has good hands. Is good on special teams also. Didn’t want to play defense over to the Ridge.
    • Lieutenant Flip flops is on a roll. #1 recruiter in Anderson Co, fo-sho.